Isaiah Neyor - Wyoming transfer (merged)

I understand the concern, but I’m not too alarmed that the guy wants to actually step foot on a campus or two before making a decision that will impact him for years to come. He is still committed to us. We also get the last visit.

A commitment means absolutely nothing other than I like your program and school and would consider going there.

Reactions: overseasorange2
I hate to say it but…who cares. We have good receivers on the roster already. I kinda thought it was strange we’d go after nayor tbh. I’d hate for a guy like Hyatt or Merrill to lose reps to a 1 and done guy coming in and that hadn’t paid any dues. What we need is defensive back and linebackers!!!

Honestly I don't care much for this, I understand wanting to visit other campuses because I wanted to and I did, however I did it before I committed to UT. I visited a handful of schools I wanted to see but once committed I wasn't visiting anywhere else while I was committed here. Times are different, but doing this back in the day atleast from my perspective wouldn't go well for the guilty party🤣

I'm sure there was plenty of that in Wyoming.
Go Vols!

I was stationed in Wyoming for 5 years and the only thing I remember was Colorado. Wyoming is more like the Arkansas comment. I started my countdown to PCS the day I landed in that sad excuse for a state. Oh, but I’m not bitter. LOL

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
His prerogative under the rules and it seems Heupel is OK with him making sure of what he wants.

IMHO... it would be foolish to choose OM over UT as a WR. Again, his choice.

Reactions: Orange Swagger
What the hell does that even mean... are there not white girls at UT ?!
Yeah, I mean I can’t imagine Heupel doing the stuff Kiffin does. Kiffin kind of encourages the football groupies and directs them towards certain players; trying to think of a way to make that sound less sleazy but I can’t.

Honestly I don't care much for this, I understand wanting to visit other campuses because I wanted to and I did, however I did it before I committed to UT. I visited a handful of schools I wanted to see but once committed I wasn't visiting anywhere else while I was committed here. Times are different, but doing this back in the day atleast from my perspective wouldn't go well for the guilty party🤣
Yeah I mean, I feel like it'd be pretty awkward too.

No but it is sickening that adults in prominent positions and supposedly a leader of people promote this behavior, at any university.
I don’t think it’s quite that simple. I was friends with several Vol Hostess back when I was in school in the early 2000’s . Those were good girls who didn’t engage in that sort of stuff and told me that anything that did happen like that was rare and totally the decision of the girls making that choice. I get the stigma, but I think it’s one of those things that rarely happens and it’s painting with a pretty broad brush.

I don’t think it’s quite that simple. I was friends with several Vol Hostess back when I was in school in the early 2000’s . Those were good girls who didn’t engage in that sort of stuff and told me that anything that did happen like that was rare and totally the decision of the girls making that choice. I get the stigma, but I think it’s one of those things that rarely happens and it’s painting with a pretty broad brush.

Yes. I can also confirm that statement. That was a lot of talk about an extremely rare event. Lacey upped the game with Bryce Brown. But, there wasn't truly much of that going on. College girls aren't into that high school chit.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I was stationed in Wyoming for 5 years and the only thing I remember was Colorado. Wyoming is more like the Arkansas comment. I started my countdown to PCS the day I landed in that sad excuse for a state. Oh, but I’m not bitter. LOL
That's absolutely BS on your part to compare a state with the natural beauty and wildlife to a state that represents hogs!

VN Store

Back