Isaiah Neyor - Wyoming transfer (merged)

I understand the concern, but I’m not too alarmed that the guy wants to actually step foot on a campus or two before making a decision that will impact him for years to come. He is still committed to us. We also get the last visit.

Last edited:
I understand the concern, but I’m not too alarmed that the guy wants to actually step foot on a campus or two before making a decision that he will impact him for years to come. He is still committed to us. We also get the last visit.
And i want him here, but more than that, i dont want to lose him to ole miss

Right now, players are looking for opportunities to show/grow skills immediately and get paid the most while doing it. Walter Nolan would have been great at Tennessee, but we got out bid. Money will bring the talent and wins. Businesses and boosters must step it up or Tennessee won’t be competitive again … unless the rules change.

Right now, players are looking for opportunities to show/grow skills immediately and get paid the most while doing it. Walter Nolan would have been great at Tennessee, but we got out bid. Money will bring the talent and wins. Businesses and boosters must step it up or Tennessee won’t be competitive again … unless the rules change.
Actually, right now layers are looking at $$$$$$ and any decent football that hands out the $$$$$ will sign the most/best players.

VN Store

Back