Is there bad blood between Pruitt and Smart?

Again, I will never understand the need some Vol fans have to jump to the defense of uga at any negative mention.

uga could be on the podium, receiving the MNC trophy after beating the other team 75-0 and I would still consider them a trash program, and would have no respect for them.

Georgia - Trash program. Cheap shot U. Most annoying fans in the nation.
I don't know, BYU fans are pretty dang annoying too, and they don't even drink. They're just naturally obnoxious.

Reactions: VolInNW and Remy
Uga fans say they cant stand each other. Some admit smarts a d@ck
Smart had an opportunity to retain Pruitt as DC. He didn't. Part of it was due to Pruitt showing up at Richt's house drunk, and threatening Richt. Also, another UGA asst had to be pulled off Pruitt before he beat Pruitt senseless at practice.
Pruitt seems to be doing a great job at UT, so good for him and you. Just don't blow smoke.

Is there bad blood between Pruitt and Smart?

Well, if he was Smart, there wouldn't be!

Smart had an opportunity to retain Pruitt as DC. He didn't. Part of it was due to Pruitt showing up at Richt's house drunk, and threatening Richt. Also, another UGA asst had to be pulled off Pruitt before he beat Pruitt senseless at practice.
Pruitt seems to be doing a great job at UT, so good for him and you. Just don't blow smoke.

Ah. Another pissy little passive aggressive snipe. Another needy, annoying uga fan.

I have never felt the need to post on a uga site, let alone take a shot at their Flobee coach on same. Why? Because I don’t give a rat’s &$$ about that program or it’s fans opinions. Yet, uga fans come here’s and post &$#@ about our coach and program.

And, exact WTF are you to tell us what to do on our site anyway? Good grief, buttsniffer, be gone.

Sad, really.

Ah. Another pissy little passive aggressive snipe. Another needy, annoying uga fan.

I have never felt the need to post on a uga site, let alone take a shot at their Flobee coach on same. Why? Because I don’t give a rat’s &$$ about that program or it’s fans opinions. Yet, uga fans come here’s and post &$#@ about our coach and program.

And, exact WTF are you to tell us what to do on our site anyway? Good grief, buttsniffer, be gone.

Sad, really.
You'd be grumpy too if you were a UGA fan.....They've done less with more than any team in the country the last 40 years....And there's really not a close second. Even more sad.

Sad, really.
Are you 14?

Careful pulling that hook, line and sinker out.

Are you 14?

LMAO.

That’s it? You come in here with two little pissy passive aggressive BS posts, I call you out, and that’s it?

Nah. Just tired of uga fans coming on here to take shots. You wanna be respectful and act like you’re a guest on a opposing fan board and I might be more tolerant.

As it is, you’re tiresome. Like most uga fans.

Here’s a cookie. There’s the door. Figure it out.

Reactions: feathersax
And because this never gets old. Despite the fact that Bammer won the NC on this play, the fact that uga got their hearts ripped out makes it altogether awesome.

uga. Trash program. Annoying, needy, passive aggressive fans.

Well, that average coach just beat our excellent team about 42-15. Call him what you want, but that doesn't change the fact that they are consistently in
the top 5-10. How long has it been since we were in the top ten team ranking?
We were #9 after we beat Georgia 4 years ago I guess.

Let me get this straight. It’s okay that Wolfe transferred there but Mays can’t? Also how in the Hell does JT Daniels get a yes and Mays doesn’t?
I think it's based on Daniels transferring as a result of injury where Mays is transferring because his father can't navigate the complexities of a folding chair.

Didn't Pruitt drive Kirbys wife to the hospital when she was in labor? Seems like I remember some such story.

Seems like Smart should be a little grateful and not be a complete petty sh*t.
I want to be sure I and everyone understand what you're suggesting. Pruitt drove Kirby Smart's wife to the hospital while she was in labor some years ago and you think that should mean today, Kirby Smart should allow one of his 5-star players tranfer to a division rival? That's what you think?

Reactions: 08Vol
And now another uga fan arrives with petty little digs. So very typical

Let me make this clear. This is a Tennessee board. Go spew your uga BS on some board with the sadly misspelled ‘Dawg’ in its title.

uga. Trash program. Most annoying, petty fans in sports.

Reactions: AllVols and Tnphil
And now another uga fan arrives with petty little digs. So very typical

Let me make this clear. This is a Tennessee board. Go spew your uga BS on some board with the sadly misspelled ‘Dawg’ in its title.

uga. Trash program. Most annoying, petty fans in sports.
Not one of my posts includes a dig at Tennessee. The only "dig" I took was at Mays senior, who apparently wants 3 million dollars from UGA and/or the manufacturer of a folding chair because he can't figure out how it works.

Sad, really.
It was reported to be Thomas Brown who was about to show Pruitt the business for the manner in which Pruitt was treating Richt.

Not one of my posts includes a dig at Tennessee. The only "dig" I took was at Mays senior, who apparently wants 3 million dollars from UGA and/or the manufacturer of a folding chair because he can't figure out how it works.
Do you know how 'Liability' works? I know how to walk up steps...but if I fall walking up the steps on your front porch and break my neck/leg/arm you and your insurance can and most likely be held liable.

Reactions: kcvols1
Do you know how 'Liability' works? I know how to walk up steps...but if I fall walking up the steps on your front porch and break my neck/leg/arm you and your insurance can and most likely be held liable.
Does it work like this? Someone trips over their own feet, they see dollar signs and decide it's someone else's fault. They contact an attorney who will files suit. To make it go away, the insurance company settles. I suspect few of these cases involve actual liability. They're shakedowns. Through his own carelessness, Mays injured himself operating a folding chair that everyone else in attendance managed to use without losing an appendage. UGA has deep pockets - so file a suit and hope for a payday.

Does it work like this? Someone trips over their own feet, they see dollar signs and decide it's someone else's fault. They contact an attorney who will files suit. To make it go away, the insurance company settles. I suspect few of these cases involve actual liability. They're shakedowns. Through his own carelessness, Mays injured himself operating a folding chair that everyone else in attendance managed to use without losing an appendage. UGA has deep pockets - so file a suit and hope for a payday.
All the other chairs were properly tied together...his wasn’t and he lost an appendage. Really not as clear cut as you wish it to be.

Florida hasn't recruited significantly better than us in the last couple of years, including this year. The worm is starting to turn here. Georgia though, is still ahead of both Florida and Tennessee recruiting wise, but they consistently do more with less. Hope that trend continues.

This is true about UF. Problem is they have a proven SEC coach while we have a guy that is learning to be a head coach.

I’ve said for awhile the year for us to seriously challenge for the SEC East and SEC is the 22 season. It was a five to six year rebuild that Pruitt walked into.

VN Store

Back