Is there bad blood between Pruitt and Smart?

Also wonder if Sankey is involved. He is yet to let an sec undergrad get a waiver.

I started top post this in the practice thread because of the impression that I got from CJP.

In his first address to the media CJP made a comment about the fact he has written a letter of support for every UT player that has entered the portal. I got the impression it was a subtle way of saying smart didn't write the letter for Mays.

I wonder if this is a part of what Atlantavol was talking about? "The focus will be on Mays and the toxic environment he was put in. "

"Toxic Environment" is the last straw. It's something that's hard to argue. One person's toxic environment is another's walk in the park. IMO, he'll be allowed to play with attorney pressure.

The success he’s had is underwhelming other than one year with the talent he’s had. Think he’s a good defensive coach but an average head coach. People give him too much credit
How is 3 straight trips to the SEC CG with a chance to go to the playoffs underwhelming? Bama and LSU weren't exactly garbage the last 2 seasons.

Judging from AV’s little tidbits of info in the RF I think there is a lot of bad blood, but they keep it below the surface. It feels like UT and UGA are really getting after each other on the recruiting front even more than in the past.

VN Store

Back