Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

A few folks take a rowdy after hours tour of the Capitol and some treat it like 9/11.

Our own gov't institutions were turned on American citizens, lying to the FISA Court to illegally spy on Americans/American political campaign/President and some couldn't care less.

Which is the more important issue?

No commission needed. Just an excuse to waste money, take away freedoms, and hold another sham impeachment. Should've just followed the intelligence.

Now that we know Brian Sicknick's death was natural causes...

Anyone remember the babies in incubators story that ended up being BS and one of the main propaganda pieces to get people behind the war? Iraqi soldiers were supposedly throwing out Kuwaiti babies who were in incubators...except the story was made up.

Narrative is a funny thing.

Now that we know Brian Sicknick's death was natural causes...

Anyone remember the babies in incubators story that ended up being BS and one of the main propaganda pieces to get people behind the war? Iraqi soldiers were supposedly throwing out Kuwaiti babies who were in incubators...except the story was made up.

Narrative is a funny thing.

False narratives to push an agenda to enter a war is SOP for America. The Gulf of Tonkin episode is another example.

False narratives to push an agenda to enter a war is SOP for America. The Gulf of Tonkin episode is another example.
Before war and definitely during...I was given some old chemistry books given to me that had letters from some GIs written home...they spoke of the Japanese like they weren't human you could tell it was from propaganda in training

"If you didn't know that TV footage was video from January the sixth, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit." - Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-GA 9th), during a House hearing on May 12, 2021, describing the riot at the United States Capitol on 1/6 from which over 400 people have been arrested.

Gaslighting to an extreme. ^^^^

"If you didn't know that TV footage was video from January the sixth, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit." - Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-GA 9th), during a House hearing on May 12, 2021, describing the riot at the United States Capitol on 1/6 from which over 400 people have been arrested.

I didn't know gaslighting meant truth telling.

I mean, lets not act as though this was The Maidan. You had a few Let's Make A Deal audience members braking a few windows and walking between the velvet ropes.

Last edited:
I wonder when the person that murdered an unarmed protester will be detained? Really, the only crime committed on the 6th.
Oh, really? So the people who broke through windows and pushed their way past security and sprayed law enforcement officers with chemical irritants were law abiding citizens, just exercising their rights to vandalism?

I mean, lets not act as though this was The Maidan. You had a few Let's Make A Deal audience members broking a few windows and walking between the velvet ropes.
LOL. This is not what the video shows. You either haven't seen it, or you are lying.

When I saw this thread I thought it was referring to the 1 by 6 wood planks I need for my deck. Assumed the pricing was getting worse.

Reactions: Carl Pickens

I mean, lets not act as though this was The Maidan. You had a few Let's Make A Deal audience members braking a few windows and walking between the velvet ropes.
Excellent description.... I recall seeing some touristy looking goofs walking in with big gulps in their hands

Excellent description.... I recall seeing some touristy looking goofs walking in with big gulps in their hands
Yeah... Don't all tourists walk around the U.S. Capitol with handcuffs like Eric Munchel and say things like, "Zip ties. I need to get me some of them motherf**kers!" as Munchel is heard saying on video?

Yeah... Don't all tourists walk around the U.S. Capitol with handcuffs like Eric Munchel and say things like, "Zip ties. I need to get me some of them motherf**kers!" as Munchel is heard saying on video?

You probably still think it was an insurrection don’t you?

On this week's edition of "Stupid Things Republicans Say" ... 'Rep Andrew Clyde compares violent insurrection to a weekend at the beach"

You probably still think it was an insurrection don’t you?
An insurrection is defined as "a violent uprising against an authority or government". That is definitely a more accurate description of the unrest which took place in the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021 than "a normal tourist visit."

An insurrection is defined as "a violent uprising against an authority or government". That is definitely a more accurate description of the unrest which took place in the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021 than "a normal tourist visit."

I never said it was a normal tourist visit. But it was far from an insurrection. It was merely a bunch of fringe believers that wanted attention.

VN Store

Back