Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

Sorry but our primary mission was to find and secure those terrible arms in a destabilized country. (Interesting that the US has used the same items to kill more people than Libya ever did)They also had the goal to supply them to Syrian groups we thought would serve us. An "ambassador" hand picked by Hillary would run it from benghazi. He just happened to be cia which I'm sure was merely a coincidence.

you post that like it would mean anything to me.

I post it like it means something to me. I think it should mean something to anyone who criticizes the policy after the fact, especially members of Congress. Anyone who did not object to the policy when it was announced and before it was implemented and then goes on a criticism campaign after things went bad has a serious problem with time sequencing. BTW, I do think that Hillary was the primary driver behind that policy, which Obama was slow to approve. Lookit, our government often sends Americans into harm's way. The belief was that the mission was important enough to put lives at risk. Not hard to understand. What would you have done?

Last edited:
I post it like it means something to me. I think it should mean something to anyone who criticizes the policy after the fact, especially members of Congress. Anyone who did not object to the policy when it was announced and before it was implemented and then goes on a criticism campaign after things went bad has a serious problem with time sequencing.
Maybe should stop interfering with other countries government and call it a day.

Maybe should stop interfering with other countries government and call it a day.

So you would have done nothing to control the chemical weapons, shoulder fired anti-air missiles, and nuclear weapons program in a country which suddenly had no effective government control, while Islamic terrorist organizations moved into it? And you would not have criticized the Obama Administration for that failure?

So you would have done nothing to control the chemical weapons, shoulder fired anti-air missiles, and nuclear weapons program in a country which suddenly had no effective government control, while Islamic terrorist organizations moved into it? And you would not have criticized the Obama Administration for that failure?
Nope, and Nope.

Why did they have no govt control?

This really pisses me off... The fact that this guy is not locked up after he clearly helped to incite the riot and to top it all off he has profited off of it to the tune of $70,000. The media needs to be held accountable

@AmericanGreatness - AmericanGreatness -

Have you ever wondered how social justice warriors afford lattes and expensive body armor without day jobs? Answers may be found in a recent court filing by the attorney for John E. Sullivan, the BLM-aligned activist charged with participating in and directing portions of the January 6 Capitol incident. Readers will recall that Sullivan, founder of the group called “Insurgence USA,” recorded himself encouraging the mob to burn the Capitol. He successfully cleared a path for the mob by intimidating two police officers and admitted to smashing at least one window in the Capitol.

While so many of those arrested on that day continue to languish in jail with high or even no bonds, Sullivan remains free without bond to frolic on social media and raise money for his aptly-named group. The government has accused Sullivan of violating the conditions of his freedom. Sullivan’s attorney stepped in with a successful bid to undo the conditions he’s accused of violating. You see, Sullivan’s revolutionary cause is actually his full-time job.

Writing for his client, Steven Kiersh revealed rare inside details about the dirty corporate journalism-revolutionary money pipeline that many suspected exists. He wrote, “Defendant is legitimately self-employed as a documentarian and it is oppressive to require that he not be allowed to continue his primary area of employment for an extended period of time. Attached to this pleading are receipts for services documenting defendant’s employment.”

According to the body of the pleading and filed receipts, Sullivan received payments from ABC, NBC, Australian Broadcasting, Left/Right, LLC; Rocky Mountain Public Media, and CNN. CNN and ABC each paid Sullivan $35,000 for footage he took while encouraging the participants to burn down the Capitol. LEFT/Right LLC paid $5,000. ABC paid $2,500. The pleadings did not indicate how much Australian Broadcasting and Rocky Mountain Public media paid. Sullivan made all that money from all those sources by recording the mob action he helped lead and encourage.

Reactions: AM64
We see this argument from the same crowd who caterwauled support for years of investigations into emails and Benghazi, all of which produced close to nothing. What a stinking out loud tribe of criminal hypocrites.
So you also believe this is **** and a waste of time.
I agree with your implications that the government should learn from past stupidity and drop this.

We see this argument from the same crowd who caterwauled support for years of investigations into emails and Benghazi, all of which produced close to nothing. What a stinking out loud tribe of criminal hypocrites.
The truth behind Benghazi was never going to make it out into the open..... never

Pelosi is trying to rig "independent review". What a freaking joke!!

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi appears to be trying to rig an “independent security review” of the January 6th Capitol riots by appointing an extreme left-wing partisan to lead the investigation, and Republicans are starting to cry foul.

Since Monday, several more partisan and profane comments have come to light featuring Honoré blasting Senator Josh Hawley (R-Mis.) and other Republicans for objecting to the 2020 election results, blaming conservative Capitol Police for “allowing Trumpsters” to get into the Capitol, and savaging President Trump.

“That little peace of **** with his @Yale law degree should be run out of DC and Disbarred ASAP,” Lt. General Russel Honoré wrote of Hawley in a now deleted Twitter post on January 11.

@AmericanGreatness - AmericanGreatness -

Pelosi/Dems are wanting this as to justify a witch hunt in perpetuity targeting “political enemies” well into the future. Anyone with a brain knows what 1/6 was and this is a waste of taxpayer money and everyone’s time. The ones that entered the Capitol have been charged and will serve time. But instead, the Dems continue taking up everyone’s time with such useless and unnecessary “legislation”. This isn’t “the people’s business” and these aren’t adults either. Rent free.

Democrats’ bill would ban Trump’s name from U.S. buildings and monuments, prevent Arlington burial

Pelosi/Dems are wanting this as to justify a witch hunt in perpetuity targeting “political enemies” well into the future. Anyone with a brain knows what 1/6 was and this is a waste of taxpayer money and everyone’s time. The ones that entered the Capitol have been charged and will serve time. But instead, the Dems continue taking up everyone’s time with such useless and unnecessary “legislation”. This isn’t “the people’s business” and these aren’t adults either. Rent free.

Democrats’ bill would ban Trump’s name from U.S. buildings and monuments, prevent Arlington burial

One thing on which I can agree with Dims - peripherally - is Arlington (or other National Cemetery) burial. No politician should be buried there unless he or she is a vet and meets the criteria used for all other vets.

Reactions: Y9 Vol and hog88

She should practice what she preaches and accept defeat. She's lost twice. Actually, she's lost against Trump every single time for 5 years, on every single thing. Except this election. There's a dem in the WH. Lick the rest of your wounds. This is an unhealthy obsession.

Reactions: AM64
One thing on which I can agree with Dims - peripherally - is Arlington (or other National Cemetery) burial. No politician should be buried there unless he or she is a vet and meets the criteria used for all other vets.

Don’t disagree with that at all.

VN Store

Back