Is Pruitt a top 10 coach and recruiter?

Looking at 6 of OP's previous posts, I'm guessing not a big UT fan:

1) We are soft.
2) If whining about officiating was a sport we would be number 1.
3) Tennessee 17 Mississippi State 27 187
4) Tennessee 13 South Carolina 24 jj-68 yards
5) Tennessee 17 UAB 24 9 tackles
6) Tennessee 17 Kentucky 20 89 yards

At least this is the least amount of points he's ever predicted UT to lose by :)

Thanks for checking that out. At least we know he's trolling.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Looking at 6 of OP's previous posts, I'm guessing not a big UT fan:

1) We are soft.
2) If whining about officiating was a sport we would be number 1.
3) Tennessee 17 Mississippi State 27 187
4) Tennessee 13 South Carolina 24 jj-68 yards
5) Tennessee 17 UAB 24 9 tackles
6) Tennessee 17 Kentucky 20 89 yards

At least this is the least amount of points he's ever predicted UT to lose by :)

All those we've played so far we've won.

Leave him alone.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Give the guy some time. We have sucked for over a decade. Top recruits will not come here until we win the ones we always should win.

azBhD9l.gif

Probably not. He may grow into an elite coach but most 1st time coaches don’t win big at schools like UT. A huge thing about elite head coaches is their staff. Top coaches take their staff with them when they change schools for a reason. Pruitt needed to be a G5 HC first to build up a staff. We’ve already seen this issue rear it’s ugly head. His 1st OC had never been the sole OC at a school and didn’t even make it a year. He was forced to over pay for his replacement. He tried to be a DC and HC but realized that didn’t work. His response was to hire a 1st year DC in year 2. These staff stumbles can be covered up at the G5 level with a few star players (Dobbs and Hurd hid Butch’s flaws to a degree).

I see Kirby as the exception. This is mainly due to Saban grooming him to be Bama’s HC for years. When Kirby left Bama he took a lot of Bama’s assistant coaches with him.

This is as dumb as the op...

I see no evidence this is the case which does not bode well for the future.

Top 25 perhaps? Is this what we settle for in the future?
I think he is. You got to give the man a chance. He has to change everything that Butch left. It's a football team man. It's not like basketball when you can get 3 or 4 4 or 5 star players and win the next year. Building a football team takes time.

I see no evidence this is the case which does not bode well for the future.

Top 25 perhaps? Is this what we settle for in the future?

39 total messages? Take your troll axx outta here.

This is as dumb as the op...

That was a very thought out and detailed response. I’m sure there is a good reason other than Pruitt making multiple rookie coaching mistakes that the best he can do in year 2 is be one game better than Butch’s year 2 record with much more talent and a much easier schedule.

Reactions: J/Psi Meson
That was a very thought out and detailed response. I’m sure there is a good reason other than Pruitt making multiple rookie coaching mistakes that the best he can do in year 2 is be one game better than Butch’s year 2 record with much more talent and a much easier schedule.

I could give you all the reasons why you are wrong, but I really doubt you would be smart enough to understand. I guess we will find out in time.

Reactions: volncleveland

VN Store

Back