Is Debord a place holder for Manning?

I know that....just trying to communicate why that is not just unlikely, but unwise.

Got little to nothing to do with the fan base imo. Anybody on Volnation is simply projecting their thoughts of our fan base onto Peyton if they make that claim imo. All Peyton knows of our fan base is they/we consider him royalty if not a god.

Bottom line, given his stature and what has been said/printed over and over again, which is he aspires to be NFL owner, being the offensive coordinator at UT is "beneath" him. Athletics Director one day? Still a stretch imo, but maybe. Offensive coordinator? No chance in hell, the fanbase notwithstanding.

I know this way out there. But you kind of wonder if Debord is just going to keep a seat warm for the next year or so until Manning decides to retire. Maybe he wants to OC at TN for a while before jumping into the pro's and coaching.

Check my metrics.

Oh god really?:eek:lol: Not gonna happen dude...Get it out of your mind.

Good grief, let it go man. Manning is not a coach. I hope he never comes here to coach, I want someone who can beat Florida.

I know this way out there. But you kind of wonder if Debord is just going to keep a seat warm for the next year or so until Manning decides to retire. Maybe he wants to OC at TN for a while before jumping into the pro's and coaching.

Check my metrics.

Not this again..Peyton will never Coach and has said numerous times he has no desire to get into coaching..Can see him being either a TV analyst or eventually doing something similar to Elway..Either being a part corner or maybe a VP or something along those lines. But think it's safe to say we will never see Peyton calling plays or coaching.

Check my metrics.

This is fitting

Attachments

• 24996901.jpg
    24996901.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: 1 person
I know for a fact he will never coach. That's crazy talk.

I knew there was a reason I never come in this forum. Thanks for reminding me.

OP is holding the crack pipe for us.

Man we're a bunch of butt holes. Ignore us OP. Don't let our comments about your ridiculously asinine post bring you down.

May not raise someones IQ, but at least it makes it longer before we have to see these threads from someone.

As a certified lurker here. You can check my stats. I enjoy reading about this subject. If it's something you don't want talk about fine. Stay away. But please don't ostracize people. All your doing is making people afraid to ask a question. It is a message board. :whistling:

As a certified lurker here. You can check my stats. I enjoy reading about this subject. If it's something you don't want talk about fine. Stay away. But please don't ostracize people. All your doing is making people afraid to ask a question. It is a message board. :whistling:

As a certified 8-star poster, I suggest to the OP (and you, since you're so interested) to search the forum for the myriads of threads covering the ridiculous topic of coach Peyton Manning, instead of starting a new one.

Really? THIS is the subject you enjoy reading about?

You know.....we just had a Top 5 recruiting class (two in a row actually), Spring Practice is just around the corner, we now have a lot of studs on our team, we had several players leave the team for various reasons (ie..playing time, harsh talking coaches, rape charges), we're already in on a bunch of very talented young men for next year, a couple of sights have listed us as outside dark horses for playoffs next year....many different things to read about on here.

This is what you enjoy reading about? Whether our new OC is a place holder until Manning decides he wants to come to UT as an OC?

You go on reading the stuff that interests you, I'll go on with what I'm doing. I hope I can scare a few people into not asking questions, if this is the type they are asking. It will never happen I know, but I can at least hope......and try.

Reactions: 2 people
Hahah. Buddy I'm 8 inches. A-round.

Holycowmalade I can't believe this brain fart from me went 7 pages of full retar.....

Thanks for the laughs. The spiderman gif was particularly funny. I'm going to have to show that to my wife. Let the offseason begin!

Ahhhhh. I see the problem. 7 pages? Set your options to 50 posts per page.........it'll make you smarter.......at least that's the VN rumor. We're still waiting on it to be verified though, as soon as we find someone smart enough to do the verifying. :hi:

Ahhhhh. I see the problem. 7 pages? Set your options to 50 posts per page.........it'll make you smarter.......at least that's the VN rumor. We're still waiting on it to be verified though, as soon as we find someone smart enough to do the verifying. :hi:

Lol, then he said "set your message board options to". Hahahahahaha. Awesome.

Hahah. Buddy I'm 8 inches. A-round.

Holycowmalade I can't believe this brain fart from me went 7 pages of full retar.....

Thanks for the laughs. The spiderman gif was particularly funny. I'm going to have to show that to my wife. Let the offseason begin!

switch to 50 posts per page...it will only be 2 pages of full retard...

VN Store

Back