Is anyone else feeling the same way I'm feeling? (Regarding JJ)

Will Jauan Jennings play on Saturdays?

• Yes, he will be a force

Votes: 273 62.0%
  • Yes, but not much

Votes: 124 28.2%
  • No, that ship has sailed

Votes: 39 8.9%
  • Who is Jauan Jennings?

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters
I’m starting the season off with low expectations (4-8 last year), and high hopes (CJP). I hope JJ and Peterson run out on the field 1 Sept and just ball out. If they don’t, they don’t. Until someone in an official capacity says “they aren’t playing this year”, I’ll continue to hope they show up.

I hate to say this but I do not expect much from JJ this year. I think he is only an average receiver overall. Yes he has Mae some spectacular catches on Hail Mary's but otherwise what has he done?

Reactions: carpbc and VolAllen
I hate to say this but I do not expect much from JJ this year. I think he is only an average receiver overall. Yes he has Mae some spectacular catches on Hail Mary's but otherwise what has he done?
Troll much? Average receiver? You out ur everloving mind. I just hope he doesn’t get sidelined with injury for significant time again. If healthy, he’s top 5 in SEC. you trippin

He can't be great unless he has someone that can halfway throw the ball. Only time will tell.

Jennings is about the only old school baller we have. He just finds ways to succeed. We need more like him.

Reactions: 508mikey
Troll much? Average receiver? You out ur everloving mind. I just hope he doesn’t get sidelined with injury for significant time again. If healthy, he’s top 5 in SEC. you trippin

Aside from 2 great plays, he’s been average. His stats prove that.

Reactions: carpbc
I would love nothing more than for JJ to have a break out year and have 50 catches for 750. yards. I just don't think that happens on this team this year. I think Pruitt will lean heavy on the run game because our QB situation is not great right now. Later in the season I can see our passing game improving but our schedule is tough in that middle stretch of the season right when QB to WR should be heating up. That is why I think JJ is going to be average this year. it is not a lack of talent or effort I just do not think our team and schedule allow for him to have that type of season.

Reactions: carpbc
I'm a bit concerned about him. I specifically observed him for a while during the open practice two weeks ago and thought there was a bit of a gingerly hobble while running routes and even a bit while walking along the sideline. Overall, he just didn't look crisp or even naturally smooth while out there. Something was off..

Sometimes, you never know how someone's body returns from a knee injury. Especially, considering there is a lot of cutting, change of direction, and stop and go action, the slightest difference in one's knee could throw everything off. Hoping for the best, but I'm growing concerned right now. Need to see him return to action and get involved in the rotation.

Reactions: carpbc and VolAllen
Boys (and girls) Jennings is a beast. He was going to be last year before he got jammed.

Between jj and Chandler, trey smith, and some other good players, were gonna be better than fine on offense.

JJ could easily kill a man on the field and get a full pardon because it was such a great play.

Reactions: Pruitt Will Do It

VN Store

Back