Is anyone else feeling the same way I'm feeling? (Regarding JJ)

Will Jauan Jennings play on Saturdays?

• Yes, he will be a force

Votes: 273 62.0%
  • Yes, but not much

Votes: 124 28.2%
  • No, that ship has sailed

Votes: 39 8.9%
  • Who is Jauan Jennings?

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

VolAllen

Inspired by the JJ Peterson poll, I have to wonder if you guys are having similar thoughts about Jauan Jennings. Do we see him again on Saturdays, or has that ship sailed?

SIAP, but what did I miss? I know Juan was held out of practice, why wouldn't he play?

I predict that Jauan Jennings will lead the SEC in receiving and have no less than 15 touchdowns this season. He’s got future Hall of Famer written all over him and that’s why I have him ranked number 1 in my 2019 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings and have him going 1st overall in my 2019 Mock Draft.

Not only does his face indicate that he’s remorseful of past mistakes, his physique and frame remind me of a young Larry Fitzgerald—ever heard of him?

I predict that after Big Ben goes down and Joshua Dobbs leads the Steelers to a Super Bowl victory they will trade up to get the first overall pick and the Dobbs to Jennings connection will be stronger than ever.

Trust me, I’m never wrong about this stuff.

SIAP, but what did I miss? I know Juan was held out of practice, why wouldn't he play?
Simonton and others saying that he’s not near 100% healthy, still a bit hobbled by the knee. Didn’t participate at all yesterday despite the staff being very careful with his reps and activities. First game is 2 weeks away, not sure we’ll see much from him early on.

Simonton and others saying that he’s not near 100% healthy, still a bit hobbled by the knee. Didn’t participate at all yesterday despite the staff being very careful with his reps and activities. First game is 2 weeks away, not sure we’ll see much from him early on.

Gotcha. Yeah, I knew he was being held out. I just thought I had missed some recent news, thanks for clearing that up.

I predict that Jauan Jennings will lead the SEC in receiving and have no less than 15 touchdowns this season. He’s got future Hall of Famer written all over him and that’s why I have him ranked number 1 in my 2019 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings and have him going 1st overall in my 2019 Mock Draft.

Not only does his face indicate that he’s remorseful of past mistakes, his physique and frame remind me of a young Larry Fitzgerald—ever heard of him?

I predict that after Big Ben goes down and Joshua Dobbs leads the Steelers to a Super Bowl victory they will trade up to get the first overall pick and the Dobbs to Jennings connection will be stronger than ever.

Trust me, I’m never wrong about this stuff.

Well done.

I think it's a combination of injury, new coaching staff, and how he left the team last year.

I think it's a combination of injury, new coaching staff, and how he left the team last year.
Pruitt had no obligation to allow him back on the team if any of that was a carryover.

The short answer to your title question ("Is anyone else feeling the same regarding JJ?") is: no.

Or rather, very few. As of this response, three people feel the same as you. 56 others disagree; most of them strongly disagree. One person doesn't know who Jennings is, go figure (visiting West Virginia fan, maybe).

So pretty much, no, Allen. Not many people feeling the same way as you.

VN Store

Back