Indiana Board Post on Jennings

Sometimes, you look at a thread that is re-hashing a topic that has already been discussed and debated ad nauseum, and wonder why a Mod...any Mod...wouldn't just do the right thing and hit the proverbial flush handle.

This would be one of those threads.

Go Vols.

Guys he's one of ours and I hope he has a great second half. But its my opinion the step on the guys head was most likely intentional. If you're now standing over a man you've been wrestling with on the ground you pretty much know where he is. Take off the Orange shades and accept it for what it is.
I accept that I don’t care if he did it on purpose. He’s been a baller his whole career and it was against Vandy.

Can we use this thread to make fun of dumb Indiana fans and not to argue over the legitimacy of the Jennings hit?

Signed,
OP

Sorry. We are too busy making fun of each other. I am not sure the worst of Indiana fans have reached the average level of dumb we got here.

Reactions: Behr

It’s not perfect cause they cut the majority of the plays early but you can not tell me part of his signature celebration since he got to UT is that strong fast step up off the ground. It looks exactly like the incident in question. Kind of annoying to have someone in here prescribing “truth serum” when I personally can’t understand how you DONT View it as Jennings pumped up and emotional trying to exit the scrum.

“What Juan Jennings did is completely different than the targeting calls that should have been called in IU’s favor. During a scrum on the sidelines during the Vandy game, he stepped, very purposely, on the head of a Vandy player and raked his cleats down the helmet. This is just the latest in a laundry list of issues this guy’s had. Most folks I’ve talked to here in Knoxville are done with him and would have preferred he was dismissed. It’s really a shame. He’s an NFL talent and he’s short circuiting his own opportunity”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(deep breath)

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Northern Liberals for ya

It’s not perfect cause they cut the majority of the plays early but you can not tell me part of his signature celebration since he got to UT is that strong fast step up off the ground. It looks exactly like the incident in question. Kind of annoying to have someone in here prescribing “truth serum” when I personally can’t understand how you DONT View it as Jennings pumped up and emotional trying to exit the scrum.

I agree with you and if you look where JJ's eyes are during this event, they're not where he's stepping which is required if it were intentional.

Holy cow!!! Did I piss in your Cheerios this morning? As far as Beachmaster, that is what I did in the Navy, amphibious landings in Nam. I don't really think you could make it on any beach I was on, and you probably didn't have the courage to be on a beach I was on anyway.
Thank you for your service brother.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Guys he's one of ours and I hope he has a great second half. But its my opinion the step on the guys head was most likely intentional. If you're now standing over a man you've been wrestling with on the ground you pretty much know where he is. Take off the Orange shades and accept it for what it is.

I would agree with this if JJ was able to get up cleanly and wasn't being pushed by guys on both sides joining the crowd to make sure everything was ok.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Yeah where was Shockleys outrage when that Georgia lineman purposefully injured and pretty much ruined the career of Tuttle?.

I agree with the sentiment, but Shy seems to be doing great!

Not finished pwning DJ’s former teams though.

Attachments

• 178C1AD5-6A1C-41EA-9F85-E21157EA797A.jpeg
    178C1AD5-6A1C-41EA-9F85-E21157EA797A.jpeg
    8.3 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Holy cow!!! Did I piss in your Cheerios this morning? As far as Beachmaster, that is what I did in the Navy, amphibious landings in Nam. I don't really think you could make it on any beach I was on, and you probably didn't have the courage to be on a beach I was on anyway.

Little Creek?

Is the entire fraternity on the football team? Did one of these frat boys rip off a football player's helmet on the sideline?

Are Hoosier feelings hurt? Is this OUR board where we can say what we want about opponents and their school or is under Hoosier rule? How tall is the slam of a door?

Are Hoosier feelings hurt? Is this OUR board where we can say what we want about opponents and their school or is under Hoosier rule? How tall is the slam of a door?

I couldn't care less about Hoosier anything. You made a stupid false equivalency.

I couldn't care less about Hoosier anything. You made a stupid false equivalency.

If you couldn't care less, why did you come to their defense? Oh nevermind, you're just one of those petty argument hunters. Meanwhile here's your favorite song to give you comfort:

Indiana, Our Indiana
Indiana, we're all for you
We will fight for
the Cream & Crimson,
For the glory of Old IU
Never daunted, we cannot falter
In the battle, we're tried and true
Indiana, Our Indiana
Indiana, we're all for you!

VN Store

Back