Indiana Board Post on Jennings

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
“What Juan Jennings did is completely different than the targeting calls that should have been called in IU’s favor. During a scrum on the sidelines during the Vandy game, he stepped, very purposely, on the head of a Vandy player and raked his cleats down the helmet. This is just the latest in a laundry list of issues this guy’s had. Most folks I’ve talked to here in Knoxville are done with him and would have preferred he was dismissed. It’s really a shame. He’s an NFL talent and he’s short circuiting his own opportunity”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(deep breath)

“What Juan Jennings did is completely different than the targeting calls that should have been called in IU’s favor. During a scrum on the sidelines during the Vandy game, he stepped, very purposely, on the head of a Vandy player and raked his cleats down the helmet. This is just the latest in a laundry list of issues this guy’s had. Most folks I’ve talked to here in Knoxville are done with him and would have preferred he was dismissed. It’s really a shame. He’s an NFL talent and he’s short circuiting his own opportunity”

The "folks" he knows in Knoxville must consist of the three Vandy fans that live in the city. Jennings is a legend in Knoxville, and will be for decades to come.

Guys he's one of ours and I hope he has a great second half. But its my opinion the step on the guys head was most likely intentional. If you're now standing over a man you've been wrestling with on the ground you pretty much know where he is. Take off the Orange shades and accept it for what it is.

(deep breath)

This is classic Russian disinformation!

To be fair, there’s a 90% chance it was intentional. The punishment given is appropriate IMO. Kicked off the team is laughable.
He obviously didn't care where his foot was going, but with the others bumping around him there's just no way to prove it was intentional. I don't mind a suspension, but j agree wirh the writer either the whole game or not at all.

Not to mention Georgia puke & commentator D.J. Shockley, who started all this garbage.
Yeah where was Shockleys outrage when that Georgia lineman purposefully injured and pretty much ruined the career of Tuttle? Funny how when it’s their team it’s always ok but man if someone on our team does something they should be publicly executed.

My take on that was he wanted to get out of the way so he could celebrate a great hit. He wasn't looking where he was stepping, but where his teammates were so he could chest bump someone. Understandable thing to do, unfortunate in the outcome.

Guys he's one of ours and I hope he has a great second half. But its my opinion the step on the guys head was most likely intentional. If you're now standing over a man you've been wrestling with on the ground you pretty much know where he is. Take off the Orange shades and accept it for what it is.
I disagree, but it doesn't matter anyway. What if we all agreed, one way or the other?

My take on that was he wanted to get out of the way so he could celebrate a great hit. He wasn't looking where he was stepping, but where his teammates were so he could chest bump someone. Understandable thing to do, unfortunate in the outcome.

LOL. You sure are willing to give JJ plenty of Artistic Latitude. He knew what he was doing; I'm just glad the other guy wasn't seriously hurt. That could have been a Haynesworth Moment. If your brother commits a crime, Is he not still guilty in spite of your connection to him, and your desire to play it down? Yes.

Reactions: 08Vol and Shocker0

VN Store

Back