Indiana Board Post on Jennings

Guys he's one of ours and I hope he has a great second half. But its my opinion the step on the guys head was most likely intentional. If you're now standing over a man you've been wrestling with on the ground you pretty much know where he is. Take off the Orange shades and accept it for what it is.
Possibly. But there was a lot going on.

Does Shockley get as outraged when uga players go knee-hunting? It's ingrained in that trash program.

Oh. Guess not then. Okey dokey.

Speaking of Uga; I've never seen as Much HOLDING by a team (DB's Held Lsu wr's Every Play) and Non Calls -----other than Bama's OL. Like Saban, Like Kirby. They teach how to cheat.

Guys he's one of ours and I hope he has a great second half. But its my opinion the step on the guys head was most likely intentional. If you're now standing over a man you've been wrestling with on the ground you pretty much know where he is. Take off the Orange shades and accept it for what it is.

Totally. But you're wasting your breath. "My Guy Did Nothing Wrong." Ok Joe.

LOL. You sure are willing to give JJ plenty of Artistic Latitude. He knew what he was doing; I'm just glad the other guy wasn't seriously hurt. That could have been a Haynesworth Moment. If your brother commits a crime, Is he not still guilty in spite of your connection to him, and your desire to play it down? Yes.

I saw that through my eyes, not yours. I'm sure it will be debated for a long time.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
C'mon Man. We all Know Jauan "Purposely Did It." As much as I love his Play and Dedication; That was not a good look. You can rationalize anything but the Truth.
No, we don't all know he did it on purpose.

Not sure why it seems so important that we all agree. We ALL can't even agree what happened, much less if it was on purpose.

“What Juan Jennings did is completely different than the targeting calls that should have been called in IU’s favor. During a scrum on the sidelines during the Vandy game, he stepped, very purposely, on the head of a Vandy player and raked his cleats down the helmet. This is just the latest in a laundry list of issues this guy’s had. Most folks I’ve talked to here in Knoxville are done with him and would have preferred he was dismissed. It’s really a shame. He’s an NFL talent and he’s short circuiting his own opportunity”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(deep breath)

I guess he knows Butch Jones and Brady Hoke. Because those were the only two.

What was intentional? Raked his cleat down the side of the guys helmet? Or, he ripped the guys helmet off and stomped his face?

The hit was legit and in bounds. I thought vandy team tore helmet off. Nothing to show JJ did that. Whether step (not stomp) was intentional it's impossible to say.

I personally don't think it was and that he was caught up in the things going around him and never looked down. But I also think he wasn't sorry at all when he found out about it. That response, also still in the fog of the moment, is why some think it was intentional. He should have immediately apologized but again I don't think he realized how it looked until he saw it on video. I think if he knew he intentionally stepped on him, he would have been quicker to apologise actually.

Last edited:
“What Juan Jennings did is completely different than the targeting calls that should have been called in IU’s favor. During a scrum on the sidelines during the Vandy game, he stepped, very purposely, on the head of a Vandy player and raked his cleats down the helmet. This is just the latest in a laundry list of issues this guy’s had. Most folks I’ve talked to here in Knoxville are done with him and would have preferred he was dismissed.

Not a fan of his actions and I agree! After the bowl game we should get rid of this bum!! :p

The hit was legit and in bounds. I thought vandy team tore helmet off. Nothing to show JJ did that. Whether step (not stomp) was intentional it's impossible to say.

I personally don't think it was and that he was caught up in the things going around him and never looked down. But I also think he wasn't sorry at all when he found out about it. That response, also still in the fog of the moment, is why some think it was intentional. He should have immediately apologized but again I don't think he realized how it looked until he saw it on video. I think if he knew he intentionally stepped on him, he would have been quicker to apologise actually.

"Oh he did it on purpose by gawd I mean I love the guy like he was my son, but if you don't think he did you're a homer that needs glasses and truth medicine. Dudes face is so bad they can't even show pictures of until it heals some. Like I said, he a VFL and I love him, but I seen it and its 1000000% clear it was on purpose."

~True Fan

I'm here to tell you...

we don't care.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Haha
Not to mention the total bogus conclusion that he purposely did it.

There are 130 D1 programs. 129 of the other programs fans bases are not going to see it as bogus. Whether he stepped on that player intentionally, or if it was accidental as he was being approached by other Vandy players is immaterial. Jennings, in either case, lost control. Only our fans are going to look at it closely and see the possibility that he did not do it on purpose and try to justify it. No matter the intention, he put himself in that situation. I am just happy he will be in for the second half. He could have been suspended for the entire game and the bowl trip. Personally, I am counting ourselves lucky.

Reactions: 08Vol
“What Juan Jennings did is completely different than the targeting calls that should have been called in IU’s favor. During a scrum on the sidelines during the Vandy game, he stepped, very purposely, on the head of a Vandy player and raked his cleats down the helmet. This is just the latest in a laundry list of issues this guy’s had. Most folks I’ve talked to here in Knoxville are done with him and would have preferred he was dismissed. It’s really a shame. He’s an NFL talent and he’s short circuiting his own opportunity”

(deep breath)

Hahahahaha ..... Please let JJ read this 🙏

What was intentional? Raked his cleat down the side of the guys helmet? Or, he ripped the guys helmet off and stomped his face?

Since the helmet was off when the "stomp" happened? The first didn't happen. That much is for sure.

C'mon Man. We all Know Jauan "Purposely Did It." As much as I love his Play and Dedication; That was not a good look. You can rationalize anything but the Truth.
All? Don't include me in your lynch mob. How can you know what was in Jenkins thoughts during those few frantic seconds? The answer is, you can't know because there is absolutely no video evidence to show, much less prove his intent. It always amazes me when some people prefer to assume the worst about the actions of others.

(deep breath)

Not sure who he’s been talking to but he’s FOS

VN Store

Back