If You Could Attend Any ONE Sporting Event In History, What Would It Be?

I didn't realize the significance of it at the time and it really wasn't that exciting but I had a sideline pass to Super Bowl I ( AFL/NFL World Championship Game). Walked through the tunnel with the Green Bay team.
Lombardi's favorite play: power sweep. Forrest Craig with the block to spring Taylor as Starr looks on.Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 6.14.19 PM.png

The Comeback at South Bend, 1991 for the win, the comeback and the environment.

"This is the most difficult loss I have ever been associated with," Notre Dame coach Lou Holtz said. “It's the most disappointed I have ever been in my life.”

Lou continues to hate us....

Reactions: Orange.
Miracle on ice
‘83 cardiac pack over Houston
The night Sid Bream Slid
32 World Series game three
‘98 Vols Florida - I was there - still wanna kiss that beautiful brunette after the missed kick again… never even got her name

Actually attended Vols with Majors defeating Alabama Knoxville. Attended Vols beating Spurriers Gators in 98 hard to top those two. I think I would have liked to have seen Johnny Unitas qb to be honest. Huge Colts fan back then. Second would have been Braves although I saw a lot of games Im sure Hank Aaron play would have been nice.

Reactions: MAD
Been to about 5 Rose Bowls as a Usc trojan fan. Including vs Texas and thought the Texas game would always be #1. Traveled all over. Bama last year with cheap seats was by far x 5 best sporting game I've been to. I went to ole miss 2021 and Georgia checker Neyland. Usc fan who always wanted to be a vols fan and I live here now to make it simple. Love it too.

The Tourny at Harrenhal. Way off script as that’s fictitious but I would realistically want to see a live real medieval sporting event as they actually happened.

Reactions: MAD
Saw Aaron play on a trip to Atlanta with my little league team but he did not homer in the game we saw. For those familiar with Atlanta, the blue-dome Hyatt was the tallest building in town!
Was that the one that had the revolving restaurant on the top floor?

Reactions: Orange. and VAVol85

VN Store

Back