If the fans showing displeasure at refs in Neyland hurts you

Then feel free to put your vol swag on Ebay and show yourself out. That officiating crew needed to shaken up a bit and a little fear instilled in them. If that’s too much for your gentle heart then kindly piss off. Sometimes being an ******* is worth it and last night was one of those times.

But why did you bring a golf ball to the game? Idiot redneck.

Am I surprised adults couldn't keep from throwing stuff on the field like a bunch of thugs becaues they didn't get their way in a game played by 18-23 year old? Yeah I was....guess I won't be anymore.
I wasn't thinking thugs...I was thinking maybe monkeys flinging poop. Same amount of intelligence involved.

Reactions: kcvols1
I wasn't thinking thugs...I was thinking maybe monkeys flinging poop. Same amount of intelligence involved.

I just find it pretty funny that many hear are quick to throw out the "thug" label but when we our own does stupid s*** like last night, it's "passion".

Yes, I’m not saying it was right but I’m not surprised it happened.

You and VSF must have a comprehension problem.

Then feel free to put your vol swag on Ebay and show yourself out. That officiating crew needed to shaken up a bit and a little fear instilled in them. If that’s too much for your gentle heart then kindly piss off. Sometimes being an ******* is worth it and last night was one of those times.
Why don’t you shut your **** sucker and show yourself out!! Throwing stuff at people, and especially hitting your own fan base with objects is uncalled for. It’s classless and childish. The refs did make bad calls but they didn’t beat the Vols. The Vols beat themselves. Fumbled punt, missed FG, poor execution, dropped passes….did the refs cause that? Answer that? You actually think we scared the refs? That makes me laugh that you even said such an ignorant statement. Piss off and never come back to this forum again. We don’t need maniacs like you as fans.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Why don’t you shut your **** sucker and show yourself out!! Throwing stuff at people, and especially hitting your own fan base with objects is uncalled for. It’s classless and childish. The refs did make bad calls but they didn’t beat the Vols. The Vols beat themselves. Fumbled punt, missed FG, poor execution, dropped passes….did the refs cause that? Answer that? You actually think we scared the refs? That makes me laugh that you even said such an ignorant statement. Piss off and never come back to this forum again. We don’t need maniacs like you as fans.
You sound like a really good person too

I'm not surprised either. I've known for a really long time that some in our fan base are spineless hilljacks

It’s being hypocritical to say Vol fans are such and such when other fans from other teams have done the same thing.

It’s being hypocritical to say Vol fans are such and such when other fans from other teams have done the same thing.
I've known for a really long time that other fan bases have some of the same type of fans. There's was nothing hypocritical about my statement. Try to apply a little nuance

Just be thankful Ole Miss had 4 or 5 drops on really good throws or this game would have been a blowout.

Ok

should people have thrown stuff on the field? No

Am I surprised it happened? No, people gave good money for tickets

Possibly the dumbest ******* argument I have heard all day. Congratulations.

Attachments

• D57D77B1-559F-4509-916B-C3EA7292DBC7.jpeg
    D57D77B1-559F-4509-916B-C3EA7292DBC7.jpeg
    244.6 KB · Views: 6
Call stands = Ruling on the field was correct.
Call confirmed = ruling on the field was correct
Call Overturned = ruling on the field was incorrect.

And once again I ask, why are you putting so much faith into what the head official said in this instance while second guessing what he said with the Barron TD play? After all, the sentiment by most is that every call last night by refs were blown….. and you have not been clear from the beginning that you think refs are able to make the right and wrong calls separately on different plays.

And it’s also telling you’ve yet to post any footage backing your stance. Instead you argue SEMANTICS…..
Buddy you’re the one bringing up Baron and likely confusing me with another poster. Check my post history I haven’t even been squawking about the blown calls. I was just futilely explaining the meaning of “call stands” to you (along with a dozen other people itt, so I can understand the confusion).

“That’s just semantics” is a non argument. Words have meanings. If the play was obviously correct like you think, the call would be confirmed.

This is a stupid tangent to a stupid thread, so I’ll leave it to rest here. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and go vols

Go back to your bammer board troll

No, it is not hypocritical to say that UT fans should not have thrown stuff on the field because “other people do it”. That is relativistic morality. Because other fanbases have foolish immature red necks that act childish most assuredly does not mean our fans should act that way.

Buddy you’re the one bringing up Baron and likely confusing me with another poster. Check my post history I haven’t even been squawking about the blown calls. I was just futilely explaining the meaning of “call stands” to you (along with a dozen other people itt, so I can understand the confusion).

“That’s just semantics” is a non argument. Words have meanings. If the play was obviously correct like you think, the call would be confirmed.

This is a stupid tangent to a stupid thread, so I’ll leave it to rest here. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and go vols

If the play was ruled incorrectly, it would have been overruled. Plain and simple. Enjoy your Sunday and Titan the F Up tomorrow!

I've known for a really long time that other fan bases have some of the same type of fans. There's was nothing hypocritical about my statement. Try to apply a little nuance

Why didn’t you say that in the first place?

I’m just having a hard time with people arguing over something that was not surprising to me. People want to be embarrassed about what happened, fine. Why argue and make yourself look like a idiot if you feel that way about some of the fan base.

There is some trolling coming from both sides of the spectrum. I have just as hard a time seeing the argument, that it was justified to throw crap on the field. And, Arguing about it does make our fan base look like a bunch of morons.

Sure man. It works great for Antifa.

The receiver was short of the first down marker. There is no question about it.
Now if the 'fans' wanted to show their displeasure they picked the wrong time to do it. The appropriate time, if there is an appropriate time was the strip of the QB and reversal.
The "fans" throwing crap all over the field were mad at that point because they realized the game was most likely lost. Those fans acted in a childlike manner, something Kiffy would have done.

It was ugly and only gave Kiffin good press and the Tennessee program bad press.

We are now the bad boys of college football. It was all a marketing/recruiting ploy.
proxy-image

Cant like this enough. Not a soul to block the view of the ball yet we never see it clearly. Add Rodgers saying he had the ball at his waist when he went down but replay clearly showed it was high and tight against the 8 on the front of his jersey.
I believe the "ball at the waist" comment was based on an image after contact with the ground and the ball shifted toward his waist due to ground contact.

VN Store

Back