If or when this team gets down 12..14 points

longrobe

The better question is, who in college basketball can get a double digit lead on us to start with right now?
Even #1 Virginia got down big in the tournament to the #16 seed. It can happen. I might not, but we never thought VA would lose to a #16 let alone get down by 12 to 14 points.

Daloth

Even #1 Virginia got down big in the tournament to the #16 seed. It can happen. I might not, but we never thought VA would lose to a #16 let alone get down by 12 to 14 points.
I'm merely using hyerbole to outline just how damn good this team is,

But the fact you have to use an example thats 1 out of 136 outright and one of the greatest statistical outliers in sports history otherwise, then you don't have a great argument, and really prove that my hyperbole isn't so far from reality.

longrobe

I'm merely using hyerbole to outline just how damn good this team is,

But the fact you have to use an example thats 1 out of 136 outright and one of the greatest statistical outliers in sports history otherwise, then you don't have a great argument, and really prove that my hyperbole isn't so far from reality.
Easy killer. Every great team finds itself down at some point. Even the Warriors were down double digits in both games 6 and 7 against the Rockets in the Western Conference semis.

The point I was attempting to make at the beginning of the day yesterday, and the only point that I was trying to make, is.... "if at some point we get down by 12 to 14 points, we will need to shoot and make some three-pointers. At this point, our backcourt isn't shooting fantastically from three-point range... In order to make the run we want to in the SEC, the SEC tournament, and the NCAA tournament, we will need them to shoot better." That was the point.

white65

The game isn't over but I hope your satisfied with the answer the team gave you OP. (Not sure Mizzu was up 12 but it was atleast 9, still a test.) Two best players are ice cold and this team has enough talent to still beat a middle of the pack SEC team.

VN Store

Sponsors