If or when this team gets down 12..14 points

This is missed on the majority here. Shooters have an off night or two. When poor shooting games are strung together, it's more of a concerning trend. UTK hasn't played an elite level team in almost 2 months. Winning is hard to do in conference, but the front end of the schedule has a lot of teams that are young or rebuilding.
Missed on the majority here, but you are correct? UT hasn't played an elite level team in 2 months? I find your statements once again biased, inaccurate, and HOGWASH. Honestly, initially all your posts ticked me off a little. Now I read them because of the hilarity involved. Thanks for making me laugh.

Not sure, but my gut is they
How do you see us react? I kinda hope to see it a couple of times before the tourney so nothing shocks us and how we play if Bone or Grant were to get in early foul trouble.

Don’t quote me on this, but my gut tells me they would likely go on a 45-14 point run and end up winning by a sizeable margin. Just spit-balling my thoughts.

Reactions: whodatvol
Not saying this team can't lose but they've already faced enough adversity to show they won't quit or lose their composure. Rather be down 12-14 with lots of time left than 6 with less than 90 seconds; and we saw how that turned out.

Reactions: Stoked
Missed on the majority here, but you are correct? UT hasn't played an elite level team in 2 months? I find your statements once again biased, inaccurate, and HOGWASH. Honestly, initially all your posts ticked me off a little. Now I read them because of the hilarity involved. Thanks for making me laugh.

If you believe this statement is biased or inaccurate, please show me where I'm wrong. Do you know how to look at a schedule, calendar, and rankings. Google is your friend. Embrace it. Use it. Educate yourself. Please take a little time to research the Vol schedule, the teams they have played since December 9 when they beat Gonzaga, and research kenpom.com and ESPN bracketology. Here is what you will find:

UTK has not played a ranked team since December 9. They're best wins since the Gonzaga game are vs 26 Florida, 49 Alabama, 59 Arkansas, 70 Memphis, 78 Georgia Tech, and 88 Missouri. These teams are the highest rated that UTK has defeated since December 9. These teams will not be in the NCAA tournament, barring winning their conference tournament. Bama is the only one projected in the recent Bracketology and they are in a play in game.

I'll hang up and eagerly await your showing me how my initial statement is biased, inaccurate, and hogwash.

If you believe this statement is biased or inaccurate, please show me where I'm wrong. Do you know how to look at a schedule, calendar, and rankings. Google is your friend. Embrace it. Use it. Educate yourself. Please take a little time to research the Vol schedule, the teams they have played since December 9 when they beat Gonzaga, and research kenpom.com and ESPN bracketology. Here is what you will find:

UTK has not played a ranked team since December 9. They're best wins since the Gonzaga game are vs 26 Florida, 49 Alabama, 59 Arkansas, 70 Memphis, 78 Georgia Tech, and 88 Missouri. These teams are the highest rated that UTK has defeated since December 9. These teams will not be in the NCAA tournament, barring winning their conference tournament. Bama is the only one projected in the recent Bracketology and they are in a play in game.

I'll hang up and eagerly await your showing me how my initial statement is biased, inaccurate, and hogwash.

😂

Do you know which team from the great state of Tennessee that will be in the NCAAT?

Here's a start. How about you research the same schedule you ignorantly berated the poster for not researching. Tennessee played Georgia Tech before Gonzaga, not since. That discrepancy sticks out immediately, so I won't take time to find others.

For someone who thinks so highly of their opinion, I find it far too easy to poke holes in each hot take you present. Maybe you should "take a little time to research the Vol schedule, the teams they have played since December 9 when they beat Gonzaga, and research kenpom.com and ESPN bracketology."

It should probably be pointed out that Memphis is currently tied for 3rd in the AAC with a 13-7 record and the proud owners of a loss to Charleston. Impressive given that brutal 107th ranked schedule the Tigers have played according to kenpom.com.

Here's a start. How about you research the same schedule you ignorantly berated the poster for not researching. Tennessee played Georgia Tech before Gonzaga, not since. That discrepancy sticks out immediately, so I won't take time to find others.

For someone who thinks so highly of their opinion, I find it far too easy to poke holes in each hot take you present. Maybe you should "take a little time to research the Vol schedule, the teams they have played since December 9 when they beat Gonzaga, and research kenpom.com and ESPN bracketology."

It should probably be pointed out that Memphis is currently tied for 3rd in the AAC with a 13-7 record and the proud owners of a loss to Charleston. Impressive given that brutal 107th ranked schedule the Tigers have played according to kenpom.com.

is this dude Penny?

Reactions: cncchris33

VN Store

Back