If Memphis can beat us in '96, we can beat UGA

Every thread has become a negative thread. Scroll through the two pages and read the posts. Now, I know there aren't too many positive things that can be said, but since every post in this thread has been posted at least 100 times, why not just don't post at all? What's the point in repeating yourself ad nauseum?
I guess the same reason Hee Haw put the drunk old men singing gloom despair and agony on me on every week. The UT program is in the same boat and most everyone has now realized the scope of the rebuild..... it’s a total

I think I'd be hilarious if Georgia did bring a massive amount of fans and then received a beatdown.

Unfortunately I think UGA by 49, over under 52

Memphis beat us in 1996.

They would have beat us in 2015, 2016, 2017, last year and this year.

The best decision made on behalf of our university was to not schedule them.

I pray we don't schedule them any time in the near future.

Don’t need since we have Oklahoma in the future.

I was at that game. We had a center (some guy from North Carolina) who absolutely couldn’t block their nosetackle. He blew up every play. Very cold night.

I notice a trend where apologists, knowing we have lost all recognition as a football school, now point out how valid our opponents are.

I'd rather win one than play Oklahoma.

Negative, I went to Norman the last time and, that was a great trip even though we lost. We hung in there even with a clearly weaker team. I highly recommend the trip.

Negative, I went to Norman the last time and, that was a great trip even though we lost. We hung in there even with a clearly weaker team. I highly recommend the trip.

I seem to remember Okie players being very complimentary of the Neyland experience when they played in Knoxville.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back