*****If anyone is still getting logged out

Can’t even read one page without this popping up and logging out. I’ve had to redo this 5x just to post this. I’ve cleared everything, copied verbatim the https url address and still the same result. Any recommendations?

Using Safari on IPad.

iPad is starting to look like common (not exclusive) theme.
Agreed. Like secking, I couldn't even get through a single page this morning so I shut it down and haven't even logged back in on my iPad today. I'm on my iMac and have had no issues. I'll try the iPad again when @Freak works his magic and gives the all-clear.

Gave up trying to clear history/cookies, restarting, and removing the bookmark. Didn't work after several attempts. Have MacBook Pro and i-Phone Xs. Have to log-in each time with both except occasionally (maybe one out of ten tries) it will say I'm already logged in on the MacBook, when I'm really not.

Gave up trying to clear history/cookies, restarting, and removing the bookmark. Didn't work after several attempts. Have MacBook Pro and i-Phone Xs. Have to log-in each time with both except occasionally (maybe one out of ten tries) it will say I'm already logged in on the MacBook, when I'm really not.
Are you coming directly to the board or visiting the home page?

I’m turning off the bottom and row to see if it’s isolated to the top or bottom. Let me know if any change.
Will do - FYI - first time In a couple of days I’ve been on my iPad without the pop up for more than 5 minutes.

Edit: dimmit-spoke too soon. Just happened again 😕

Last edited:
Will do - FYI - first time In a couple of days I’ve been on my iPad without the pop up for more than 5 minutes.

Edit: dimmit-spoke too soon. Just happened again 😕
Can you clear cookies once and let me know? I hate to even ask as I know you guys are tired of clearing those over and over. lol.

I am also getting that pop up. I called United Telephone. They worked with me and my iPad settings but that did not do the trick. They are phishing or scamming by getting our "united.net" e-mail addresses and then sending the pop up over VOLNATION.COM. The location for the pop up is something like "jewelrymartsanfran.desi". I am going to call Monday and report this to the national scamming police. We have a cyber crime guy in our local police department and may try him too. Wanted to bring it to your attention to see if you can fix it from your end. I told United telephone I would keep them updated on progress. Sounds like it is affecting more and more folks and targeting iPad users. I'm using my PC to communicate with your about this. No problem with my Droid either. Appreciate your help and love the website. Thanks for your service to Vol Nation!

Just cleared history. The pop up appeared instantly when I came back to this sight. iPad using Safari

I'm told the popup issue on ipad should be resolved, finally. Please let me know if anyone is still having issues. Thanks for your patience on this.

I’m still getting the Congratulations pop up. It isn’t on basketball but does show up on recruiting and football. It includes the Internet provider in the “just click ok” to win a prize. Penalty for putting these things on the Internet is not serious enough.

First banner says “congratulations dear united telephone customer” then “ we are holding a Christmas celebration to loyalty users” then “Please click ok to continue to your reward”...cancel and ok buttons. The Internet address is “ bestrewardsgascards.ooo”. I’ve contacted United Telephone and they said it is a hack with Vol Nation.

VN Store

Back