*****If anyone is still getting logged out

VolNExile

Easily Amused
I was booted an hour or so ago (iPad.) It happened when I clicked on a different thread, and there’s a very quick pop up msg about something didn’t work, and then I log in again.

Nothing like ten times in a row, though.

VolNExile

Easily Amused
“This webpage was reloaded because a problem occurred.” Helpful, no?

Preceded by a very short flicker. 1545286439502.gif

I was going from one page to the next on the same thread.

87&91ALUM

Thankful for my Dell PC. iPad covered the UT vs Sam game last night so there is that. I thought Apple's were supposed to be hack proof. I am still getting those pop-ups on my iPad when on Vol Nation threads that are annoying as heck. I will call United Telephone Back to see if they have figured out how to stop them.

supersmo18

#1 Orange-Lister
@Freak Still having issues on my iPad. Using safari browser. I deleted the old bookmarks like you said to do and replaced them with the https, but I’m still getting logged out. I did the same thing on my iPhone but that device doesn’t seem to have this issue, just the iPad. Any ideas?

87&91ALUM

Honorable Freak or other admins. I screwed up and I got my BS in 84. Any way I can change my profile to 84&91ALUM without an act of Congress or starting all over? You folks are amazing. My iPad isnt knocking me off any more or sending me to some west coast spam/fisher. Let me know.

VolNExile

Easily Amused
Adding to this ^^, I rarely get kicked off anymore in the middle of a session. Sometimes I have to log back on if I’ve been off for a bit, but that’s no big deal.

Tin Man

Dirt's Childhood Playmate
Only issue I'm experiencing is "Safari can't open the page" on my iPhone. I reload the page and continue. It's a little annoying, but I'm not being logged out.

VN Store

Sponsors