I just bought over 12,000,000 crypto

Agree with you. I just don't see a lot of compelling buys right now. It's largely been trying to guess a bottom on Chinesse stocks, buying beaten down pharm stocks (VRTX), tech stocks that fall out of rotation/favor, and small dabbles (5% of portfolio) into crypto.

Thankfully for me, you know from the Stock Thread, I've been a big NVDA and AMD guy for a while. At some point, those have to stop running, right? (NVDA is up 700% the past 2 years and a whole lot more than that over past 5-10 yrs)

I think that the absence of value in other places in the investment universe has fueled crypto valuations. Stocks are expensive. Real estate is expensive. Commodities are expensive. Bonds/debt are expensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
We are seeing a modern day digital gold rush with these few cryptos. Many will fail but if you speculate correctly and get lucky, the payoff is pretty dramatic.

Many people lost a lot of wealth during the gold company stock hysteria 100 or more years ago. But of course the government/SEC wasn’t around to protect the buyers back then. Wait…

It would require a market cap of something like $5T at the current supply. I believe that's bigger than all other cryptos combined
Yes but they are burning shiba coins like crazy & with the other things coming for this coin its going to explode from my research

* not a financial expert

Yes but they are burning shiba coins like crazy & with the other things coming for this coin its going to explode from my research

* not a financial expert
No one is buying this coin because of the tech. I bought in 6mos ago and read the same promises

Where 900% of small time crypto players get hosed is by trying to apply traditional investment analysis to crypto investments.

I fell victim to this early in my crypto investing and quickly learned the error of my ways

Investing in crypto and leaning on your knowledge of traditional equities is like trying to coach football after reading a book about LaCrosse

Basically everyone is trading their crypto for Shib & some big whales buying & selling like crazy

Mose, have you studied Floki INU, it seems it could be the next one to take off? I can’t find where to purchase it though.
I bought $500 SHIB and as of now have $2340. Planned to take my profit out but leaving till I see decline.

Where 900% of small time crypto players get hosed is by trying to apply traditional investment analysis to crypto investments.

I fell victim to this early in my crypto investing and quickly learned the error of my ways

Investing in crypto and leaning on your knowledge of traditional equities is like trying to coach football after reading a book about LaCrosse

It’s not investing. It’s speculation very similar to day trading of equity securities.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Knowing when to sell any Crypto is key, and you have to do some homework. I “gambled”, yes that is how I consider it a gamble, on Shiba but what I am most concerned about is the stake of ownership. The top 20% of them have 76%, so be careful.

I'm proud of you shib prophet takers, but you need to control your emotions. Shib comes from a larger coin that actually has goods and services backing it up, unlike bit.

I'm proud of you shib prophet takers, but you need to control your emotions. Shib comes from a larger coin that actually has goods and services backing it up, unlike bit.

I think profit taking (750%) is more controlling emotions than wishing for .01 or 1.00

VN Store

Back