Hulu and Amazon Originals

PSA: If you didn't watch Counterpart because you don't have Starz, it's now on Amazon Prime. This is one of the coolest shows I've ever seen and my hope is that if enough people watch it on Prime, it will get picked up for a season 3.

I watched the pilot of Zero Zero Zero on Amazon. There were three parts, one in Italy, one in Mexico, and one in the US and it's a story about global drug trade. I'm hooked.

There were a few frustrating moments where it was hard to read the English subtitles, but it's definitely worth the frustration.

just watched Forever. Thought it might be good with Fred Armistead and Maya Rudolph. Starts slow but then gets funny. Then......bottom falls out and its dumb. Horrible ending. Do not watch

PSA: If you didn't watch Counterpart because you don't have Starz, it's now on Amazon Prime. This is one of the coolest shows I've ever seen and my hope is that if enough people watch it on Prime, it will get picked up for a season 3.

this was a fun watch. I cant believe its not getting more pub. I hope there are more episodes to come

Finished Ricky Gervais' After Life. Not bad. The premise is a bit sad but there's some pretty funny parts.

Watched the first 7 episodes of Solar Opposites, last night. Animated show by one of the guys that does Rick & Morty. Not quite as good as Rick & Morty, imo, but I did catch myself laughing out loud of few times. So, if u are into Rick & Morty, I would recommend it

I watched the pilot of Zero Zero Zero on Amazon. There were three parts, one in Italy, one in Mexico, and one in the US and it's a story about global drug trade. I'm hooked.

There were a few frustrating moments where it was hard to read the English subtitles, but it's definitely worth the frustration.

4 episodes in (took a minute to get the wife excited about it) and it's really good. Watch it!

Finished the season. This show is awesome. Please watch it so that we get a season 2. Literally never heard anybody mention it.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Finished the season. This show is awesome. Please watch it so that we get a season 2. Literally never heard anybody mention it.

I’ve been meaning to start this. I’ll definitely check it out.
What’s the High Fidelity show you mentioned? I’m a huge fan of the movie.

I’ve been meaning to start this. I’ll definitely check it out.
What’s the High Fidelity show you mentioned? I’m a huge fan of the movie.

It's basically just a reboot of the movie but they reimagined the characters and it totally works. Zoey Kravitz as the Cusack character.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
finished Handmaid's tale. First off, not what I expected. Originally thought it was a period piece (early 1800s) but that's a big nope. Its interesting for sure but very left winged oriented. Pro women, Christians are evil, right wing philosophies lead to communistic state characteristics. Its not a bad watch though

VN Store

Back