Hulu and Amazon Originals

Finished the season. This show is awesome. Please watch it so that we get a season 2. Literally never heard anybody mention it.

Just read that there will not be a Season 2. The creator just wanted it be finished after 8 episodes. Sucks. That’s best show I’ve watched since True Detective Season 1. I thought the way the finale finished that it segued perfectly into a second season.

Bosch's final season just dropped on Amazon. I always though this show was underrated and flew under the radar.

Given The Wire alum on this show they finally dropped a pretty funny Wire meta reference in it. Also this show concluded but they are starting a spinoff/sequel show on IMDBTv (owned by Amazon) that picks up after the events of the finale, which is that Bosch quits as a detective and registers to be a PI.

Bosch's final season just dropped on Amazon. I always though this show was underrated and flew under the radar.

Given The Wire alum on this show they finally dropped a pretty funny Wire meta reference in it. Also this show concluded but they are starting a spinoff/sequel show on IMDBTv (owned by Amazon) that picks up after the events of the finale, which is that Bosch quits as a detective and registers to be a PI.
In Connell’s books, he’s forced to take early retirement and is fighting it with his half brother Mickey Haller…of Lincoln Lawyer fame. Due to licensing rights, Bosch and Haller can’t crossover so Bosch will be working as an investigator quite a bit for Honey Chandler…Mimi Rogers lawyer character on Bosch and their sub for Haller. So much material.

Been watching Dream Corp LLC on Hulu. I guarantee you have seen nothing like it.

Not an Amazon Original but available on Prime, Brittania Season 2 is fire! Loved the first season years ago and it took them a long time to produce the second…well worth the wait!

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I watched a short doc on Chaco Canyon in New Mexico narrated by Robert Redford on Amazon Prime. Fascinating.

VN Store

Back