Hulu and Amazon Originals

On episode 5 season 1 of Absentia...damn good show!

Ok season 2 is a slower burn but the last few episodes are worth it.
Finished season 1 yesterday. Surprised they had enough for a second but glad they did. Was dark enough but not overly so that I could recommend it to my wife...if she could ever finish binging that damn Jane the Virgin! 😡

Reactions: jakez4ut
Finished season 1 yesterday. Surprised they had enough for a second but glad they did. Was dark enough but not overly so that I could recommend it to my wife...if she could ever finish binging that damn Jane the Virgin! 😡
Agreed...Looks like a good setup for a third season too...

Reactions: butchna
watching homeland on hulu. good show. though i'm annoyed with the mannerisms of both main characters and claire danes crying is freaking annoying. and she does it alot.

story is good though. saul and quinn are my favorite characters.

I might be about to blow your mind. Saul is Inigo Montoya

watching homeland on hulu. good show. though i'm annoyed with the mannerisms of both main characters and claire danes crying is freaking annoying. and she does it alot.

story is good though. saul and quinn are my favorite characters.

Dana Brody is the best character on the show. She should’ve had a spin-off.😉

Did the 3 seasons of Man in the High Castle. Did not expect that story path. There were characters I liked but overall it was okay.

Dana Brody is the best character on the show. She should’ve had a spin-off.😉
i'm mid way thru season 5 now, and i gotta say, i think the show is better in season 4 and 5 than it was the 1st 3 seasons.....that original plot line got played out....glad they ended it when they did, but they could have ended it after season 2. really like how they changed Carrie, and still Saul and quinn are awesome characters.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Watched a show I found on Amazon called "Impress Me" that was really good. Two impressionists trying to become dramatic actors. Rainn Wilson produced, lots of funny cameos.

Watched a show I found on Amazon called "Impress Me" that was really good. Two impressionists trying to become dramatic actors. Rainn Wilson produced, lots of funny cameos.
i bet you saw that title and thought "challenge accpeted" lol....

i'm mid way thru season 5 now, and i gotta say, i think the show is better in season 4 and 5 than it was the 1st 3 seasons.....that original plot line got played out....glad they ended it when they did, but they could have ended it after season 2. really like how they changed Carrie, and still Saul and quinn are awesome characters.

I liked seasons 1&2, the third not so much. Season 4 was favorite. Doing actual clandestine stuff, tradecraft and recruiting . That’s when the show is at its best . All the subplots of Crazy Carrie, Carrie’s daughter and Dana Brody plus getting into over the top politics take away from what is a really good show .

I agree Saul and Quinn are great characters. Quinn’s speech about strategy to fight ISIS is awesome.

VN Store

Back