Hugh Freeze mega thread and poll [merged]

Do you want Tennessee to hire Hugh Freeze?

• Yes

Votes: 1,219 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 360 22.9%

• Total voters
Remember the story Freeze tells about sneaking in a SEC stadium and standing on the field on his honey moon while he told his wife he was going to coach in the SEC someday? That field was Shield Watkins ....maybe he felt something that day

Reactions: jpope9 and jacvols
Why be pro-active? Why waste money on a winner? At Tennessee, we let the dumpster fire burn a few years until nothing is left to burn, then fire the coach with no replacement. Then, with early signing upon us, we'll go to the clearance rack for whatever leftover bum's still available.

Reactions: UTwild82
I think Pruitt gets a pass on this year no matter how bad. But I think if next year(when things may be more normal), if he flops against the "Big 3," he is gone.

Reactions: joevol33
I think Pruitt gets a pass on this year no matter how bad. But I think if next year(when things may be more normal), if he flops against the "Big 3," he is gone.
He shouldn't.... But it would be a totally Tennessee thing to do..

Yikes!...Having to face that Chadwell offense scares the crap out of me...It is so fun to watch tho.

AND.
Chadwell is from 30 miles north of Knoxville.
He even named his son Heath.
76-51 record as a HC, at 3 different stops. Has shown progress at each stop that he stayed at for more than one season.
He's turned Coastal Carolina into a top 15 team. He's in his early 40's

Billy Napier coach of Louisiana is also from Tennessee (Cookeville) also early 40's and winning HC record. Has coached with Swinney and Saban. Offensive minded coach as well.

Freeze, Chadwell, and Napier will be in the SEC within the next 2 seasons. Tennessee needs to grab one of them.

If there are no bylaws or rules specifically barring him from the league, what exactly can he do if a school decides to tell him to kick rocks..
The sec commissioner has a fair amount of power as to what he can do he can withhold sec tv money from the school.

VN Store

Back