Hugh Freeze mega thread and poll [merged]

Do you want Tennessee to hire Hugh Freeze?

• Yes

Votes: 1,219 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 360 22.9%

• Total voters
I'd say he'll be inline for the Auburn job or USCe before too long down the road.
Sadly true. Both of those schools are hamstrung by even larger buyouts than what we'd have to pay Pruitt right now. Our window of opportunity is slight.

What are the allegations against Meyer?
To use your teminology, Meyer ran one of the most "morally bankrupt" programs ever at Florida... Also, allegations ain't fact brother, or didn't you know that...

Edit: Typical of the morally superior to be hypocrites...

What the anti-Schiano crowd won't tell you is that they would've reacted in a similar fashion had UT named Pruitt that same day. The circumstantial Penn St. stuff gave them some "moral" validity to their protest.
Many of us rejected the idea of Schiano coming here for his minor HC history which stunk to high heaven.

IMO, if UT wants to "get back in the game" they will need to hire: 1. Urban Meyer or 2. Hugh Freeze. Both have their issues, but they can coach.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Wouldn't that be just dandy, the barn gets Freeze.. You think we lose recruits to them now, it will get MUCH worse if Freeze ends up there...
Lots of chatter down that way, it'll depend on how Auburn finishes up and they're the only program out there that would be willing to take Freeze at this time. I bet the odds are pretty decent it could happen.

Lots of chatter down that way, it'll depend on how Auburn finishes up and they're the only program out there that would be willing to take Freeze at this time. I bet the odds are pretty decent it could happen.
🙄🤮

I want JG to not be on the team anymore so we can judge Pruitt vs Butch without having a common denominator

VN Store

Back