Hugh Freeze mega thread and poll [merged]

Do you want Tennessee to hire Hugh Freeze?

• Yes

Votes: 1,219 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 360 22.9%

• Total voters
Fulmer is too proud to take a guy who was removed at Ole Miss, with extreme prejudice.

Carolina will hire Napier, Auburn will hire Freeze, in my opinion their casual attitude would absorb him, much like Pearl, without as much ethical and moral bending required to write those kinds of checks,

Michigan will hire Matt Campbell and Urban Meyer will take the helm at Southern Cal,

Not sure what Vanderbilt will do, not sure it will really matter anyway,

Reactions: hexnut
He didn't turn it down, be he definitely left the door open for someone. Jesus why can't we scoop this guy up

Hugh Freeze addresses South Carolina rumors
because we owe Botch $660,000.00, would owe Pruitt alone, $13million dollars, & his lackeys roughly another 4 mill just for one year! That's nearly 20 million dollars just to buy out this **** show!

Then, then we'd be on the hook to buy HIM out of his current deal. THEN his staff! Minumum is $25-30 million dollars JUST get him. That aint happening man.

Carolina will hire Napier, Auburn will hire Freeze, in my opinion their casual attitude would absorb him, much like Pearl, without as much ethical and moral bending required to write those kinds of checks,

Michigan will hire Matt Campbell and Urban Meyer will take the helm at Southern Cal,

Not sure what Vanderbilt will do, not sure it will really matter anyway,
Will Healy could be a great fit for Vandy.

If we hire someone why not Tony Elliott. Seems to have the qbs rolling.

because we owe Botch $660,000.00, would owe Pruitt alone, $13million dollars, & his lackeys roughly another 4 mill just for one year! That's nearly 20 million dollars just to buy out this **** show!

Then, then we'd be on the hook to buy HIM out of his current deal. THEN his staff! Minumum is $25-30 million dollars JUST get him. That aint happening man.

How can South Carolina afford him although they have $300 million less in revenue than us in the past 15 years and Muschamps buyout is more than what we would owe to Pruitt?

Reactions: wingnut

From a business standpoint I have to agree with you. If I were the CEO of an organization in this kind of shape I would say it is time to cut our loses, declare bankruptcy, and shut the doors. Why waste any more investment in this hole?

Reactions: wingnut
I believe if Tennessee really wanted Freeze, they could get him. I honestly believe he'd almost jump at the chance.
He was last seen in the SEC paying players and calling hookers. He’s going to crawl across glass the 1st shot he gets at a P5 school.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

VN Store

Back