Hugh Freeze mega thread and poll [merged]

Do you want Tennessee to hire Hugh Freeze?

• Yes

Votes: 1,219 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 360 22.9%

• Total voters
Y'all just stop. Give it a rest. It's over. Ain't gonna happen. That ship has sailed. The train has left the station. That dog won't hunt. Them biscuits ain't gonna rise. The dealer has a king under that queen. You ain't gonna fill that inside straight. Get yourself a powerball ticket and hope for better odds.

Reactions: VolNExile
Completely different. Freeze is at a Christian university and hasn’t done anything wrong.
Liberty? Freeze was pulling the holier than thou act at Ole Miss while he had the hookers on hold on his university phone. Plus, he was personally hired by Jerry Falwell Jr., hardly a paragon of Christian values and maybe the biggest hypocrite in a nation full of them (and that’s not a political slant- dude was watching his wife getting it on with pool boys and his students).

Liberty? Freeze was pulling the holier than thou act at Ole Miss while he had the hookers on hold on his university phone. Plus, he was personally hired by Jerry Falwell Jr., hardly a paragon of Christian values and maybe the biggest hypocrite in a nation full of them (and that’s not a political slant- dude was watching his wife getting it on with pool boys and his students).
heś talking about since...

Youŕe still talking about 5 years ago...

heś talking about since...

Youŕe still talking about 5 years ago...
I’m talking about at Liberty. Going to work at Liberty, of all places, doesn’t mean he’s a changed man preaching the gospel. He was an outspoken Christian at Ole Miss and still a hypocrite.
Falwell Jr. personally hired him to build the football program 2 years ago.

I’m not against a Freeze hire, but do I believe he’s a changed man because of a 2 year stint at Liberty? Hardly. I just don’t see it happening.

Reactions: Myrtleturtle
I am afraid you may be right, seems like a Steel as HC or at least DC when all the dust settles!

DC is not as scary as HC eventhough he was fired by Clemson after his defense gave up 70 in a bowl game and the other team let off the gas.

No wonder Dabo doesn't mind running it up on teams.

Integrity? He does realize this is SEC football, right? What we've done is no different and likely minor in comparison to others in this league do regularly.
I'm bracing for the NCAA letter of allegations personally. We may have no choice but to be ok with Steele as interim coach for like a year or 2. But we are hoping by cleaning house. That the NCAA will cut us a break for firing head man his assistants and AD. Start from scratch.

Reactions: cgrish
I'm bracing for the NCAA letter of allegations personally. We may have no choice but to be ok with Steele as interim coach for like a year or 2. But we are hoping by cleaning house. That the NCAA will cut us a break for firing head man his assistants and AD. Start from scratch.
Does everyone think Chaney is gone as well? I think pruitt was chaneys problem trying to insert his self in the offense withJG and lord knows what else!

Reactions: stevo_88 and cgrish
I think you are 100 percent correct but does tennessee wanna win? Hire freeze or kiffin or im out period its only about 2500 a year but thats 2500 they wont be getting from me

Reactions: CJBlaze
Hugh Freeze
Lane Kiffin
Art Bryles

Any one of them would win at UT. Hugh has been coaching for Jesus, Lane has behaved well enough to become an SEC HC, Art has spent his time in purgatory. America loves a good comeback story as much as tearing down a winner.

I’m talking about at Liberty. Going to work at Liberty, of all places, doesn’t mean he’s a changed man preaching the gospel. He was an outspoken Christian at Ole Miss and still a hypocrite.
Falwell Jr. personally hired him to build the football program 2 years ago.

I’m not against a Freeze hire, but do I believe he’s a changed man because of a 2 year stint at Liberty? Hardly. I just don’t see it happening.

Dude....he got caught.
He wasn't rapping little children or insulting recruits parents.
I've known multiple pastors that have messed around.

Coaches are on the road a lot.
He got caught. He has paid for that.

You're not Christ, so it doesn't matter if you believe he is genuine or not.

Hugh Freeze
Lane Kiffin
Art Bryles

Any one of them would win at UT. Hugh has been coaching for Jesus, Lane has behaved well enough to become an SEC HC, Art has spent his time in purgatory. America loves a good comeback story as much as tearing down a winner.
I didn’t realize Jesus watched other men sleep with his wife. I think you and I believe in a different Jesus...

VN Store

Back