How many coaches will loose their jobs after a Big Orange 🍊 Loss in 2020

If the Big Orange loses our first game of the season, we should fire all the coaches on the team!!!!

I gave you a huge like for enthusiastic picks .. but then had to take it back because of the lack of reality clause in your contract .

I didn't say it would happen but if & when it does portions on those 3 fan bases would start a Fire Coach X site
and be Nega-Gumps-Nega butt sniffers & nega-cornpones.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
I didn't say it would happen but if & when it does portions on those 3 fan bases would start a Fire Coach X site
and be Nega-Gumps-Nega butt sniffers & nega-cornpones.

I was messin around with ya . Here’s your like .

Reactions: sechamp2012
It's lo... nevermind.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Bennessee01
I doubt Mason's going anywhere anytime soon, regardless of record.

Of course, I could be loosing it.

Because Tennessee lost to Ga State our perception in 2019 was that of a garbage program going nowhere. Everyone expected to beat us at that point. Mississippi State fans were shocked to lose to us and wanted Moorhead gone immediately but it took time. Missouri was quicker to act. I’m surprised USCe didn’t as well.

After this year I assume Stoops will leave UK for a better job, and Muschamp will be fired along with Mason. Should allow us the chance to separate ourselves from that pack of teams, but we still won’t be on the same level as UGA or UF.

After this year I assume Stoops will leave UK for a better job, and Muschamp will be fired along with Mason. Should allow us the chance to separate ourselves from that pack of teams, but we still won’t be on the same level as UGA or UF.

Unless Muschamp loses more than 8, I think he's there for 21.

Times, they are a changing....With the exception of "star talent" level with GA, I disagree that we "won't". We should give both a game this season and if we keep heading in the same direction and don't have any major setbacks, we should be right there with them both in 21.

Unless Muschamp loses more than 8, I think he's there for 21.

Times, they are a changing....With the exception of "star talent" level with GA, I disagree that we "won't". We should give both a game this season and if we keep heading in the same direction and don't have any major setbacks, we should be right there with them both in 21.

I want to believe this but as long as JG is getting snaps in games we won’t come close to them.

I agree about 2021 though. The gap will be much smaller then if we close with another top 10 class.

I want to believe this but as long as JG is getting snaps in games we won’t come close to them.

I agree about 2021 though. The gap will be much smaller then if we close with another top 10 class.

Yea, I understand about JG, but I haven't heard anything about the QB line up for 2020 yet.

Seriously. Call me a fool but I've bought in on Pruitt and company enough now to trust that even if JG is back in the saddle again, our O line, running game, defense and special teams will give us a chance in every game.

All I'm saying is I just disagree with you saying we definitely won't be on the same level as those two. Its obviously possible, but I like our chances. A lot can happen between now and September 2021.

Kirby will have a near-stroke as Chaney's juggernaut of an offense runs over-under-around-and-through his previously vaunted doggy defense. He'll fire the whole D-staff, replacing them with other former Sabanites, including Muschamp, who'll be overpaid to be UGA's newest DC after leaving Columbia with his tail between his legs. CWM was not and never will be HC material. Why did Will's son sign with UGA recently? He knew.

Kirby will have a near-stroke as Chaney's juggernaut of an offense runs over-under-around-and-through his previously vaunted doggy defense. He'll fire the whole D-staff, replacing them with other former Sabanites, including Muschamp, who'll be overpaid to be UGA's newest DC after leaving Columbia with his tail between his legs. CWM was not and never will be HC material. Why did Will's son sign with UGA recently? He knew.
Now that’s a great response.

Reactions: sameolvol
I gave you a huge like for enthusiastic picks .. but then had to take it back because of the lack of reality clause in your contract .
Although maybe implied, the year wasn't stated in said statement. Technically?

Muschamp and Mason.
Yes, and in two shocking turns of events:

a UT stomp down of UGA, causes Smart to get a Butch Jones hair cut, start talking about bricks and five star hearts, and Vince Dooley promptly gathers a consensus for a buy out of his contract, AND, a close UT victory over Bama in the regular season, PLUS another win over one loss Bama team in SECCG, causes fierce debate on if Satan “has it” any more.

I am going to say, no one.
I think everyone knows that UT is getting better.
Although, UGA losing to us, in Athens, would be about as close as you'll get.
Vandy(Just re-signed), Missouri(New Coach), USCjr(Not going anywhere), UK(Not going anywhere), UF(Not going anywhere), Bama(Saban), Arkansas(New Coach). The closest you'll come is UGA or Oklahoma. The Sooners are tired of falling short, under Riley. If UT beats them, in Norman, lookout!!!
Although, Vandy is the last game of the season. If we BLOW Vandy out, maybe Mason goes bye-bye.

VN Store

Back