How many coaches will loose their jobs after a Big Orange 🍊 Loss in 2020

Yes, and in two shocking turns of events:

a UT stomp down of UGA, causes Smart to get a Butch Jones hair cut, start talking about bricks and five star hearts, and Vince Dooley promptly gathers a consensus for a buy out of his contract, AND, a close UT victory over Bama in the regular season, PLUS another win over one loss Bama team in SECCG, causes fierce debate on if Satan “has it” any more.
Very funny. But, Kirby isn't going anywhere. No one truly believes that Nick doesn't "have it" anymore.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Yes, and in two shocking turns of events:

a UT stomp down of UGA, causes Smart to get a Butch Jones hair cut, start talking about bricks and five star hearts, and Vince Dooley promptly gathers a consensus for a buy out of his contract, AND, a close UT victory over Bama in the regular season, PLUS another win over one loss Bama team in SECCG, causes fierce debate on if Satan “has it” any more.
I'll have what you're having.

I'll have what you're having.
Come on up, it's legal in MI. We could sit out in the front yard and wave at the Mayor as he goes by, he lives 3 doors down. It's safe too, there's so many cops drive by you'd think I own a Krispy Kreme. I'd advise coming in SUMMER as it was 7 degrees last night. Bring some Ridgewood with ya!

Reactions: Boogievol
To be honest, I don't give a flip about any other team. My hope is to see an improved TN team, that continues to improve as the season goes on. Can't wait for Fingers' "spring practice" reports. GBO!!!

Speaking of Fingers, that's one dedicated man. What an asset he is!!!

Another blowout loss to UT by SC and that may be enough to fire Muschamp on its own merit. SC knows they need to beat UT and stay above our program in order to keep any type of momentum. If fans and recruits perceive we are a big step ahead of them, they will let management know it. Unfortunately for SC, I expect another lopsided blowout.

Kentucky may not fire Stoops, but he would be wise to go elsewhere. I think it will be evident by the end of the 2020 season that UT is firmly in UGA and UF tier. Once that happens Kentucky will be back to fighting for 4th place table scraps with SC and Mizzou. Thats never a fun game to play since the 4th place winner may win the keep their job while the other two losers are on the hot seat.
Close to reaching uf maybe.. Not close to uga.. At all

Close to reaching uf maybe.. Not close to uga.. At all
I guess you're expecting a reasonable discussion with this comment, huh? Or what about the one in the other thread calling some of our fans delusional?

If you're gonna troll at least own it, you look stupid trying to lie about it.

And I don't really care what tier we're in or you think we're not close to being in, all I care about is beating you losers. And it can happen any given Saturday. We might not be close to being in the same tier as you just like SC this past season, but still beat you, and that's all I care about. You think SC cared if they were in the same tier?

I guess you're expecting a reasonable discussion with this comment, huh? Or what about the one in the other thread calling some of our fans delusional?

If you're gonna troll at least own it, you look stupid trying to lie about it.

And I don't really care what tier we're in or you think we're not close to being in, all I care about is beating you losers. And it can happen any given Saturday. We might not be close to being in the same tier as you just like SC this past season, but still beat you, and that's all I care about. You think SC cared if they were in the same tier?
Not a troll. I'm just being honest. Ut is doing well to get back to being a good team. Like every team there are some delusional fans 🤷‍♂️ please find a lie in anything I have said on this board. Tenn is not yet on the same level as uga or Florida but they are getting closer to Florida. That's not me saying uga can't lose to them as they obviously can. We get Tenn at a critical point in the season this year so it definitely could make for a trap game. I'm sorry you have such hate for dawg fans.

Not a troll. I'm just being honest. Ut is doing well to get back to being a good team. Like every team there are some delusional fans 🤷‍♂️ please find a lie in anything I have said on this board. Tenn is not yet on the same level as uga or Florida but they are getting closer to Florida. That's not me saying uga can't lose to them as they obviously can. We get Tenn at a critical point in the season this year so it definitely could make for a trap game. I'm sorry you have such hate for dawg fans.
I never hated you flea bags until you beat us pretty bad during the worst time in our history. Then you started coming here acting like you were world beaters and all of a sudden you fans are football experts. Lol, but you go ahead puff up your chest and tell us how proud you are of us and how we'll get there if we just keep our heads up. Maybe we can be just like you one day.

I never hated you flea bags until you beat us pretty bad during the worst time in our history. Then you started coming here acting like you were world beaters and all of a sudden you fans are football experts. Lol, but you go ahead puff up your chest and tell us how proud you are of us and how we'll get there if we just keep our heads up. Maybe we can be just like you one day.
I never said that. I honestly do believe you guys are on the right track and would love nothing more for you to get back to an elite level so we both can stomp Florida 🤣 but I'm not going to apologize for the fans that did that because like I said every fanbase has delusional fans. You guys whooped our tales in the 90s and it was a pretty even record throughout the 2000s if I'm not mistaken. We ARE NOT Bama and the fans who act like we are are just ignorant. We are an elite team who can't seem to get over the hump. That's just facts. I'm a football fan and I'm not going to act like football is better when Tenn is down.. Because it's not. I will pop off with sarcastic comments every now and then about the orange but that's just friendly banter. I apologize if I seen like the other fans that have come here but I'm truly just here to discuss football.

Another blowout loss to UT by SC and that may be enough to fire Muschamp on its own merit. SC knows they need to beat UT and stay above our program in order to keep any type of momentum. If fans and recruits perceive we are a big step ahead of them, they will let management know it. Unfortunately for SC, I expect another lopsided blowout.

Kentucky may not fire Stoops, but he would be wise to go elsewhere. I think it will be evident by the end of the 2020 season that UT is firmly in UGA and UF tier. Once that happens Kentucky will be back to fighting for 4th place table scraps with SC and Mizzou. Thats never a fun game to play since the 4th place winner may win the keep their job while the other two losers are on the hot seat.

Stoops has 8 years left on contract making 34 million.. he ain't going anywhere.. they love him

I'd be happy with a 8 win regular season total then 9 after the bowl game. I still think we need another two years of recruiting to finally compete with bama
Although if we do “looser” the 4 that are most likely, I want us to make a game of it. If we can surprise someone and get 9 reg season and then a bowl win then I think next season would be a huge success. Anything beyond 10 is just gravy for next season.

VN Store

Back