How does the Dawgs dominant performance make you feel about our game in Athens?

How do you feel now about our loss in Athens after Georgia's total dominance over TCU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let’s wait and see how the expansion works out.. if we are still getting a crappier schedule than everyone else (before I think it was just dumba$$es doing the schedules and rolling over for the other universities), but if it still happens, then we should be mad 😡
We'll have to beat UGA to win the East, and Bama to win the league. And even if we go 10-2 every year losing to those two teams and still make the playoffs, we'd still have to beat them to win the national title. Unless someone else knocks them both out.
It is highly likely that we'll have to approach being that good (UGA/UA) to ever win anything of significance.

Reactions: LadyVolette
We'll have to beat UGA to win the East, and Bama to win the league. And even if we go 10-2 every year losing to those two teams and still make the playoffs, we'd still have to beat them to win the national title. Unless someone else knocks them both out.
It is highly likely that we'll have to approach being that good (UGA/UA) to ever win anything of significance.
Exactly.. we would have to play them twice to win anything.. that is what I was trying to say earlier when I got made fun of 😂

Regular season we have Alabama and Georgia. Possibly Alabama in the SEC title game. Then Alabama and or Georgia in a twelve team playoff. That's potential 5 games against those two teams in one season.

VN Store

Back