How big will Biden's popular vote margin be?

And all it took was the partisan Democrats trying to run her out of the party. It turns out she believes in what she’s doing and trying to find common ground with the opposing party is better than being shut out.
It’s possible there’s more to Cruz and AOC than I anticipated. Will see if that continues
I read their tweets on the one bill. Others in the house and senate also signed on to sponsor. This is exactly how Washington is supposed to work but yeah kinda shocked at the players.

And also supporters of strong arming and undermining the democratic process after losing bigly. No big deal though right?
Losing bigly? I missed that part.

The fortunate thing for you Lefty is that there will be no talk of impeachment even in 2 years when we flip the House because the alternate to DopeyJoe is way worse.

We will just emasculate him and render him impotent via the Senate. Same with her when she takes over from his demented ass.

Losing bigly? I missed that part.

The fortunate thing for you Lefty is that there will be no talk of impeachment even in 2 years when we flip the House because the alternate to DopeyJoe is way worse.

We will just emasculate him and render him impotent via the Senate. Same with her when she takes over from his demented ass.
Lefty? That’s rich considering I have voted Republican in nearly all elections in my 48 eligible years. Of course I might be a lefty in the view of a lot of right wingnuts who think you’re one if you aren’t in the KKK. But if it makes me a “lefty” because I recognize what an abysmal human being Trump is, so be it. I am more than overjoyed that Pompous Maximus has been dethroned and I don’t care how it happened. (Remember- By Any Means Necessary.) And by the way, I’m comfortable enough that it ain’t going to change my lifestyle either way whatever happens in 2 or 4 years. Just doesn’t matter to me. I just know I won’t have to pay attention to Trump’s worthless rump after January 20th. Other than when he gets indicted for tax fraud in NY. That should be fun to watch.

Other than Reagan the majority of our presidential elections have been decided by less than a 10% spread on the popular vote but based on the EC had some pretty wide separations. I think Reagan twice and Bush 41 in modern times were the only three at 400+ EC and Reagan broke 500. 41 still had a less than 10% popular vote spread.

We love our politics to be divided.
Bush 41 was more a vote for Reagan than for Bush (at least it was for me)

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Not entirely. Perot had a lot to do with that too
Honestly I think Perot split the vote for both of them. Maybe more so for 41 but Clinton too. 41 was simply not Reagan which once he had his own record that was apparent. Clinton had an amazing tag line that still resonates today “It’s the economy stupid”

Honestly I think Perot split the vote for both of them. Maybe more so for 41 but Clinton too. 41 was simply not Reagan which once he had his own record that was apparent. Clinton had an amazing tag line that still resonates today “It’s the economy stupid”
Yeah you’re right. Plus they killed 41 with the “read my lips, no new taxes” ads

Reactions: NorthDallas40
We should be so proud of our options this cycle. Senility won the day. This isn’t really much to get all orgasmic over. But whatever...

80 million votes for Biden and the democrats still nearly lost the House of Representatives and they won’t take the senate after the Georgia runoff elections.

There’s no way crazy old demented Joe got more votes than any candidate in history ....no legitimate way that is. He was the weakest and most lifeless candidate in the history of the USA.... not to mention Harris. Their victory speaks volumes about the level of stupidity that slightly over half of America has sunken to

Reactions: 1972 Grad
80 million votes for Biden and the democrats still nearly lost the House of Representatives and they won’t take the senate after the Georgia runoff elections.

Lord, I hope you’re right about GA. I’m wagering if the Dems move to take out Biden in the first two years and Kamala ends up POTUS, R’s will be out in force in the midterms to take back the house and possibly expand their majority in the Senate.

Lefty? That’s rich considering I have voted Republican in nearly all elections in my 48 eligible years. Of course I might be a lefty in the view of a lot of right wingnuts who think you’re one if you aren’t in the KKK. But if it makes me a “lefty” because I recognize what an abysmal human being Trump is, so be it. I am more than overjoyed that Pompous Maximus has been dethroned and I don’t care how it happened. (Remember- By Any Means Necessary.) And by the way, I’m comfortable enough that it ain’t going to change my lifestyle either way whatever happens in 2 or 4 years. Just doesn’t matter to me. I just know I won’t have to pay attention to Trump’s worthless rump after January 20th. Other than when he gets indicted for tax fraud in NY. That should be fun to watch.
Lol. How cute that you think Trump will go quietly away. I'll bet he will make a lot of noise about the incompetence of the Harris administration.

So where did the orange man touch you?

Oh.. And the KKK is a leftist organization Cletus.

VN Store

Back