How big will Biden's popular vote margin be?

evillawyer

Dark Brandon, B*tches!
Biden has a 99% of winning the popular vote. How big will the margin be? I'm guessing he wins it by 4-6 million.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Clinton won it by 2.8M votes in 2016. It'll be bigger this time, perhaps as high as 4 million. As @utvolpj said though, it's totally irrelevant.

Biden has a 99% of winning the popular vote. How big will the margin be? I'm guessing he wins it by 4-6 million.
I'll say the same thing I said in 2016. Are candidates trying to get the most votes? Or the most electoral votes? Likely very different campaign strategies.

Reactions: hog88
I'll say the same thing I said in 2016. Are candidates trying to get the most votes? Or the most electoral votes? Likely very different campaign strategies.
I love how stupid dems are. The Mike Leach of politics- trying to get more yards than points.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Final average job approval is highly predictive of vote percentages for a POTUS, so this one is easy if that remains true.

Trump has climbed a little into the 44% range.

That leaves Biden with about 53% with some third party vote.

So in the range of a 13 to 15 million vote loss based on turnout when all is finally counted.

If the Dems win the WH and Senate...it will be from now on..and Civil War will become a certainty...just a question of when.
It's a matter of time. Look at the relatively tight races in states like Illinois and look at the red versus blue geography. two relatively tiny blue spots make it close. The city rats will out breed the country mice and overwhelm them throughout the entire country. Add in the mental dystopia in places like Kalifornia, and it becomes all to obvious that America will die from within. Kruschev was right.

It's a matter of time. Look at the relatively tight races in states like Illinois and look at the red versus blue geography. two relatively tiny blue spots make it close. The city rats will out breed the country mice and overwhelm them throughout the entire country. Add in the mental dystopia in places like Kalifornia, and it becomes all to obvious that America will die from within. Kruschev was right.
Kruschev was absolutely right. If it's us or them....I pick us.

It is the truth..start trying to force your commie pig **** on me and I and millions of others are going to start shooting sooner or later.
I think that is your emotions talking and not a reasonable approach. But if you take that course of action, at least shoot the politicians and not other Americans.

VN Store

Back