How big will Biden's popular vote margin be?

I could have taken an early 'retirement' in August. I've got the money, and I owe no one anything. My deal is that I have been flying airplanes for so long that I am not sure what else I want to do. Golf/fishing don't really trip my trigger. There are only so many football games I can attend... What do you do with all that free time?

Trust me, you’ll find more than enough things to do to fill your time and besides, you can always laugh at the poor dumb miserable leftists that are going to have to work until they die.

Most people are stupid so you're probably right.
I was admittedly wrong on the polling vs actual results. I really thought the pollsters would overestimate Trump's support to avoid embarrassment, but they were again wrong on how strong his support was.

But God, it feels good to talk about Trump's support in the past tense.

Reactions: k-town_king
I was admittedly wrong on the polling vs actual results. I really thought the pollsters would overestimate Trump's support to avoid embarrassment, but they were again wrong on how strong his support was.

But God, it feels good to talk about Trump's support in the past tense.
Enjoy it while it lasts lol

Yeah, sometimes you win if you take out the other teams kickoff returns for touchdowns.
Fail. California at minimum should be voted out of the union. Everyone is leaving that state. Homeless relieving themselves on the sidewalks in every city in the state. What an embarrassment to the rest of the U.S.

VN Store

Back