Hooker Starting against Bama

Disappointing decision if true. Let's be honest...we're not winning that game with or without Hooker, Evans and the Mayes duo. If these guys aren't healed up and 100% by KY...well...it's going to be a huge disappointment and there's going to be a lot of folks questioning the decision to trot them out there against Bama. 2 weeks would go a long, long way in getting some of these guys healed up in time for a game we could win.

Can’t believe all the rest hooker stuff. If he’s not able coaches will not put him in harms way. Outside of that the rest him stuff is nonsense. We are off next week so there’s the rest.

You’re as apt to get hurt against SOUTH Alabama as Bama. You’re beggin for Murphy’s Law when you try to engineer against it. If Hooker plays tomorrow, then the coaches agree with that take. The “if this happens” crowd fail to realize that no one on here is making the decision.

Disappointing decision if true. Let's be honest...we're not winning that game with or without Hooker, Evans and the Mayes duo. If these guys aren't healed up and 100% by KY...well...it's going to be a huge disappointment and there's going to be a lot of folks questioning the decision to trot them out there against Bama. 2 weeks would go a long, long way in getting some of these guys healed up in time for a game we could win.
Never will win a game that you capitulated before the day of.

You’re as apt to get hurt against SOUTH Alabama as Bama. You’re beggin for Murphy’s Law when you try to engineer against it. If Hooker plays tomorrow, then the coaches agree with that take. The “if this happens” crowd fail to realize that no one on here is making the decision.
Very true, but the fact remains that giving the injured a full 2 more weeks to recover will most certainly mean they'll be far healthier when they take the field against UK....a game we have a much better chance of winning.

Never will win a game that you capitulated before the day of.
I like my chances a lot more against UK than Bama. I'll save my ammo for that fight. At the end of the day, they both count the same on the record. I will admit that a win vs bama would be far sweeter and have a much bigger impact nationally and in recruiting, but I still consider it to be fools gold. Rest the injured Saturday. Be stronger and healthier when UK comes up on the schedule.

We need to develop depth at RB. Hopefully the light has turned on for DB and he is ready to shine. He was an intriguing prospect IMO when he signed with UT.
You don’t “develop” depth at RB! Those guys have it or don’t! For the 500th time why are people fixed on a player with no true position and not talented enough to find one at this level?!?!?

Wasn’t perfect but that ball in the end zone looked catchable. If it were lower it looked like maybe an int? How this weeks narrative would have changed!

Crompton said if the ball was a few inches lower it would have been batted down. Tillman should have caught it.

Reactions: bpalmer28
I like my chances a lot more against UK than Bama. I'll save my ammo for that fight. At the end of the day, they both count the same on the record. I will admit that a win vs bama would be far sweeter and have a much bigger impact nationally and in recruiting, but I still consider it to be fools gold. Rest the injured Saturday. Be stronger and healthier when UK comes up on the schedule.
This is the kind of injury that's not going to get better in a week. We just disagree. I don't think you can procrastinate winning.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
Very true, but the fact remains that giving the injured a full 2 more weeks to recover will most certainly mean they'll be far healthier when they take the field against UK....a game we have a much better chance of winning.
You wait to try winning and you never get there...jmo.

VN Store

Back