Hooker Starting against Bama

UT trainers are hard at work.....................

bubble.jpg

seems like a bad idea
Practically, I understand the thought process behind believing we should sit kids that aren't 100% and rest them up for games we have a better shot of winning. But personally, I love the thought of putting all we have into every game whether or not we are "probably going to lose." Anything can happen out there and I want a coach who will fight hard every Saturday to win the game despite the odds.

So maybe it's a bad idea, but I'm behind it 100%

Trying to get a hold on why Beckwith is traveling
1) He is learning the position
2) All the other RBs are dealing with injuries

We need to develop depth at RB. Hopefully the light has turned on for DB and he is ready to shine. He was an intriguing prospect IMO when he signed with UT.

seems like a bad idea
Why??? Do you think the trainers would put him out there if he couldn't play. Are you saying he shouldn't play even if he is okay? Do you think the trainers lying??? It amazes me how folks think they know more than the staff that is there 24-7. They aren't going to put someone out there who shouldn't be out there, for one thing it could hurt you worse than it helps. If he is out there it will be because he can play, and if he can play he should play. GBO!!!!!

If anyone thinks that this Coaching staff is not going to Bama to try and win this Game you are delusional! Why in the hell wouldn't they? People saying we should just sit Hooker out of this game is the dumbest Statements ever made
Exactly right! Butch did this against bammer before a bye week and he still got us beat by South Carolina. Screw that—if you’re healthy enough then let’s all play to win!

VN Store

Back