Hochevar to start for Royals

yeah, i looked stupid then. Hochevar being a bust was nothing more than a gut feeling. People just kept wanting to argue it seemed.

Yeah really dominated AA last year with a 3-6 record and 4.69 ERA. In AAA 1-3 record and 5.12 ERA, i'm sure this is what the Royals had in mind when they drafted him.

Those numbers are pretty dismal, I have to agree, I'm surprised KC called him at this point too. I assume they dont have a lot of depth on the pitching staff at the moment.

Obviously if those numbers don't improve, he will be a bust for the Royals. Surprising, for a #1 draft choice to do so poorly in AAA ball. But on the bright side, very young guy who can get better.

Those numbers are pretty dismal, I have to agree, I'm surprised KC called him at this point too. I assume they dont have a lot of depth on the pitching staff at the moment.

Obviously if those numbers don't improve, he will be a bust for the Royals. Surprising, for a #1 draft choice to do so poorly in AAA ball. But on the bright side, very young guy who can get better.

He wasn't doing poorly at all in AAA.

this year he wasn't but he was talking about his numbers from a couple of seasons ago.

VN Store

Back