Hochevar to start for Royals

Hoch with a perfect first inning.

He still hasn't given up a run through 2. Giving up only 1 hit.

Right now he's getting lit up in the 3rd. giving up 5 hits, 5 runs

Last edited:
it's about like watching the Braves right now. It's probably better than the Braves because they have some good young players. BTW KC what the hell is wrong with Gordon?

Hey I'm a Braves fan first so I'm pretty much dead on the inside from the past few years. As for Gordon, eh idk. He's not living up to the #1 prospect status so far. There's still time. At least Billy Butler may have learned to hit finally.

Well just watched Hochevar pitch on tv against the Chisox and he looked pretty darn good. He let 4 runs score but 3 of those were in one inning where his middle infield ran around like a bunch of idiots. He did have one critical wild pitch but otherwise he had a solid outing. Also, once again, he had zero run support. He's turning into a solid player. Had a lot of guys guessing on pitches and seemed to throw hitters off balance.

I believe Mark Grudzialanekdslfjsaodfjiseaf just broke his ankle by the way...

i was stupid for not starting him tonight Hopefully Kershaw will make me think different.

Last edited:
全省权威的阳痿等男性疾病专业诊疗机构,汇聚了多位泌尿权威专家!治疗男性功能障碍(阳痿,遗精,不育等)有显著疗效全省权威的早泄等男性疾病专业诊疗机构,汇聚了多位泌尿权威专家,教授!治疗男性功能障碍(阳痿,早泄等)有显著疗效采用HW增敏融通治疗方法,不手术,无损伤,患者无任何痛苦,仅需15天左右,即可彻底治疗前列腺炎,有效地解决了前列腺炎久治不愈的难题,这是医学界的一次新突破阴茎增粗 阴茎延长

that's in the other room.

Last edited:
It had its moments. I laughed a few times and groaned a few times. Pretty much skimmed it.

One of my 1st Royals game attended was a no hitter by Jim Colburn in the 70s. More of a Cardinal fan but Royals Stadium was less than an hour from my home town. The Royals always used to have great pitching.

VN Store

Back