Here's to the " NASTY BLACK" uniforms

They looked stupid with the white helmets. Our colors are orange and white, not black and orange and white. Dump the black.
Watch the video where CJH revealed black uni to the team , then loved it! I really could care less one way or the other, but in today’s time that means something to the players. So I’d say we may as well accept it.

I have to admit I was all for them when we started talking about them and even when I first saw them. The helmets were a disappointment but it just didn’t have the same feel, for me, watching my beloved Orange and White. I get the kids love them, and they’re the ones working their tails off so let them have them…but I didn’t like the black today.

We played better in white uniforms last week.

SC has a better defense than MZ. A little disappointed we didn’t do a better job of making adjustments in the 3rd quarter. They started bringing the pressure, and we didn’t adjust to slow them down, i.e., screen pass, quick slants, etc.

Reactions: joevol33
They alright. I would prefer they be a thing that appears on Halloween day - so only on gamedays that fall on Halloween, make 'em a real special occasion thing, but that's just my opinion. If they have to do black again, please figure out the helmets. That's all I ask. I know matching colors across differing materials is a PITA and I know they tried to get it solved this time, but pretty please next time and thank you.

vols_nastyblack.png

I love the black unis personally, I don't like the white helmets with them, just looks like a mismatch, go with black helmets or maybe even matte black would look cool or maybe an orange helmet?

VN Store

Back