Here's to the " NASTY BLACK" uniforms

Keefus

They looked stupid with the white helmets. Our colors are orange and white, not black and orange and white. Dump the black.
Watch the video where CJH revealed black uni to the team , then loved it! I really could care less one way or the other, but in today’s time that means something to the players. So I’d say we may as well accept it.

illvol

Eternal optimist
I have to admit I was all for them when we started talking about them and even when I first saw them. The helmets were a disappointment but it just didn’t have the same feel, for me, watching my beloved Orange and White. I get the kids love them, and they’re the ones working their tails off so let them have them…but I didn’t like the black today.

Voltopia

9 wins and a bowl game.
They alright. I would prefer they be a thing that appears on Halloween day - so only on gamedays that fall on Halloween, make 'em a real special occasion thing, but that's just my opinion. If they have to do black again, please figure out the helmets. That's all I ask. I know matching colors across differing materials is a PITA and I know they tried to get it solved this time, but pretty please next time and thank you.

vols_nastyblack.png

VN Store