Here it is. Non existent antifa takes over Seattle neighborhood. No police presence

To troll the right wing nuts and their avoidance of the White Nationalist. All I got was crickets from you folks, thus; proving my point.

If you wanna talk about right wing nuts and white nationalists then start a thread on it. Personally I think a nut is a nut so I don't have much to say about right wing nuts but if you wanna make a point about it, please do

To troll the right wing nuts and their avoidance of the White Nationalist. All I got was crickets from you folks, thus; proving my point.
I'm not a right winger but if course they avoid him and reject his beliefs. Despite your wishes they announce their loyalty and service to the cause to fit your preconceived notion of them.

White power rallies? Is that a thing? I live in the lily white suburbs and I've never heard of such a thing
You never heard of Charlottesville VA?
Srqq.gif

You never heard of Charlottesville VA?

Sure. That was 3 yrs ago. How many of those things have happened since then compared with BLM rallies? How often have white nationalists taken over city blocks like what we're seeing in Seattle? I'm not seeing the analogy. You gotta do better than 6 words. What is your point? Do you have one?

Moral of the story in Antifastan...don’t bite the hypocritical hand that feeds you. 🤣

Durkan's office issued a statement on the protests, saying Sawant joined the protests "without regard for the safety of the Mayor and her family."

"Mayor Durkan and her family are in the state program to keep their address confidential because of the death threats mostly related to her work as Seattle's U.S. Attorney under President Obama," a statement from the mayor's office issued Sunday read. "Instead of working to make true change, Councilmember Sawant continues to choose political stunts. Tonight she did so without regard for the safety of the Mayor and her family. The Mayor was not even home — she was working at City Hall. Seattle can and should peacefully demonstrate but should not put families and children at risk."

Reactions: tennvols77
Portland chapter trying to set things up!

So basically these militants understand these policemen will only take defensive positions because of the idiot politicians in charge. All of these militants involved should be rounded up and charged. Until they stop playing defense for the full game, it will be hard to win this unless they are just trying to wear them down. Well see if more people's property become collateral damage. I don't know how you don't file lawsuits against the city with the best attorney's in the state if you are innocent citizens losing assets.

Moral of the story in Antifastan...don’t bite the hypocritical hand that feeds you. 🤣

Durkan's office issued a statement on the protests, saying Sawant joined the protests "without regard for the safety of the Mayor and her family."

"Mayor Durkan and her family are in the state program to keep their address confidential because of the death threats mostly related to her work as Seattle's U.S. Attorney under President Obama," a statement from the mayor's office issued Sunday read. "Instead of working to make true change, Councilmember Sawant continues to choose political stunts. Tonight she did so without regard for the safety of the Mayor and her family. The Mayor was not even home — she was working at City Hall. Seattle can and should peacefully demonstrate but should not put families and children at risk."

I am continually befuddled how these cartoon characters continue ending all their comments with the last sentence above. It is clear that is encouraging the continued activity. Political correctness. Menaces in society know when they are still given the green light. This mayor is only worried about herself. I'm not sure how anyone is sentimental that she is part of the wreckage just like she is putting the rest of the citizens through. This is disastrous for the country.

PICTURED: 16-year-old boy shot dead after driving into barrier at CHOP as cops release footage of gunmen prowling streets inside the zone on the night he died

The 16-year-old boy shot dead after driving into at barrier at Seattle's Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP) zone has been named as Antonio Mays Jr.

Mays Jr was killed in the early hours of Monday morning after eyewitnesses say the area's armed security fired at the Jeep his was driving. A 14-year-old boy was also critically wounded in the shooting.

Law enforcement also released a video documenting the acts of violence inside CHOP over the last few weeks. Gunmen are seen prowling through the area on the night of Mays Jr's death. One eyewitness said 300 rounds were fired on the night of his killing.

30276132-8480217-Antonio_Mays_Jr_was_killed_in_the_early_hours_of_Monday_morning_-a-52_1593622232502.jpg

Antonio Mays Jr was killed in the early hours of Monday morning inside CHOP

PICTURED: 16-year-old boy shot dead inside CHOP | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: FLVOL_79
PICTURED: 16-year-old boy shot dead after driving into barrier at CHOP as cops release footage of gunmen prowling streets inside the zone on the night he died

The 16-year-old boy shot dead after driving into at barrier at Seattle's Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP) zone has been named as Antonio Mays Jr.

Mays Jr was killed in the early hours of Monday morning after eyewitnesses say the area's armed security fired at the Jeep his was driving. A 14-year-old boy was also critically wounded in the shooting.

Law enforcement also released a video documenting the acts of violence inside CHOP over the last few weeks. Gunmen are seen prowling through the area on the night of Mays Jr's death. One eyewitness said 300 rounds were fired on the night of his killing.

30276132-8480217-Antonio_Mays_Jr_was_killed_in_the_early_hours_of_Monday_morning_-a-52_1593622232502.jpg

No big deal. It’s a nothing burger.
- Looth

Must’ve been a lot of bad guns.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

If only the police were doing their jobs!!

Oh wait..

VN Store

Back