Here it is. Non existent antifa takes over Seattle neighborhood. No police presence

Closer to that than the Armageddon the right wing media tried to portray.
I think that has become crystal clear to all but the most gaslighted of the Trumpers.

Let’s call it what it was .. a failed communal ideology made up of leftist progressives , and their ally groups including BLM , Antifa , and anarchists . It started , played out and ended about how everybody thought it would after watching them try to make a garden on cardboard boxes . The only surprising thing was that with all the free thinkers , grandiose ideology , and anti establishment concepts .. they still managed , within two weeks , to set up a border to keep people out at gun point , to murder people and to incorporate racism by calling for reparations and use segregation to separate events and food , based on skin color into their utopia .

Let’s call it what it was .. a failed communal ideology made up of leftist progressives , and their ally groups including BLM , Antifa , and anarchists . It started , played out and ended about how everybody thought it would after watching them try to make a garden on cardboard boxes . The only surprising thing was that with all the free thinkers , grandiose ideology , and anti establishment concepts .. they still managed , within two weeks , to set up a border to keep people out at gun point , to murder people and to incorporate racism by calling for reparations and use segregation to separate events and food , based on skin color into their utopia .

Just nailed it.

No one ever thought it would be a long term "takeover". It was just giving them some space and time to peacefully express themselves. It wasn't 100% peaceful, but neither are the fans at a UT football game. (just 99.5% of them)

No one ever thought it would be a long term "takeover". It was just giving them some space and time to peacefully express themselves. It wasn't 100% peaceful, but neither are the fans at a UT football game. (just 99.5% of them)

Yea, murder probably does fall below that bar.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol

You skipped over some interesting details that I mentioned. In a span of two weeks they incorporated borders , racism and segregation which was/ is the antithesis of why it was started to begin with . Imagine if they had a month or 6 months to “ peacefully express “ themselves . There’s a reason why Anarchy and Chaos never wins out in the end and is always put down .

You skipped over some interring details that I mentioned. In a span of two weeks they incorporated borders , racism and segregation which was/ is the antithesis of why it was started to begin with . Imagine if they had a month or 6 months to “ peacefully express “ themselves . There’s a reason why Anarchy and Chaos never wins out in the end and is always put down .
It's an insignificant point but one that proves what I've said all along.
There are always borders. How important and how they are protected is on a continuum.
There is always segregation. How institutional and how accepted is on a continuum.
There is always racism. Where it falls on the continuum and in which direction that point is moving is what matters.
Remember, everyone is somewhere on the racist continuum .

There are always borders. How important and how they are protected is on a continuum.
There is always segregation. How institutional and how accepted is on a continuum.
There is always racism. Where it falls on the continuum and in which direction that point is moving is what matters.

Oh good grief 😂

I am continually befuddled how these cartoon characters continue ending all their comments with the last sentence above. It is clear that is encouraging the continued activity. Political correctness. Menaces in society know when they are still given the green light. This mayor is only worried about herself. I'm not sure how anyone is sentimental that she is part of the wreckage just like she is putting the rest of the citizens through. This is disastrous for the country.
Hadn't thought of that. That "but" seems misplaced. If they were truly directing peace, there would be no need for a "but don't endanger these groups". It's almost like a coded signal to break **** and endanger, but don't go far enough that the umbrella banner loses the narrative.

Reactions: BreatheUT

There is always chaos without order ...
There is always someone making excuses for failed ideologies..
There is always someone or some group trying to tear down what works only to set up their own system ..
There’s never been a time where we couldn’t identify these people or groups wanting to do all of these things , but instead of stopping what we knew would fail we coddled them , supplied them and allowed the next group to say “hey the only reason it failed was because we were violent enough to force them into caving to all of our demands “. It will be cyclical until the cycle is broken .

Tell that to the father in the video or do I need to attach it again to remind you. It's possible you ignored it entirely. If you want to replicate what it felt like go to the hood at about 8pm tonight right off Lafayette and Murfreesboro Rd in Nashville. Already have your casket picked out though just in case it goes wrong.

Reactions: allvol123
Tell that to the father in the video or do I need to attach it again to remind you. It's possible you ignored it entirely. If you want to replicate what it felt like go to the hood at about 8pm tonight right off Lafayette and Murfreesboro Rd in Nashville. Already have your casket picked out though just in case it goes wrong.
Give me a break, how simplistic......

This 23-year-old Texas woman waited weeks before venturing back out. When she did she got coronavirus - CNN
'Healthy' teenager who took precautions died suddenly of Covid-19 - CNN

Tell their parents that Covid has been overplayed and masks are silly.

Using a grieving parent in an attempt to make a point is about as simpleminded as it gets.

That garden looked like it was planted by someone that thought they could feed a community because they read a review of a permaculture book on Amazon.

Are you intentionally trying to prove my point? That's a change.
I agree with your point. The problem is that you don't. Go back and read your posts in that thread. Your entire gun control argument hinges on parading out the corpses of those who have been killed by guns, whether by name or nameless fear and sympathy.

Your logic is as malleable as your ethics.

Give me a break, how simplistic......

This 23-year-old Texas woman waited weeks before venturing back out. When she did she got coronavirus - CNN
'Healthy' teenager who took precautions died suddenly of Covid-19 - CNN

Tell their parents that Covid has been overplayed and masks are silly.

Using a grieving parent in an attempt to make a point is about as simpleminded as it gets.

How simple minded does using twenties of thousands of grieving parents make you?

He can discuss it with the tens of thousands killed by the guns illegal sold during the Iran-Contra affair.

Simple is as simple does, but massively simple is just excruciatingly funny.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I agree with your point. The problem is that you don't. Go back and read your posts in that thread. Your entire gun control argument hinges on parading out the corpses of those who have been killed by guns, whether by name or nameless fear and sympathy.

Your logic is as malleable as your ethics.
Thanks for agreeing with my point - it's long overdue.
However, the rest of your post is total nonsense.

VN Store

Back