Here it is. Non existent antifa takes over Seattle neighborhood. No police presence

Thanks for agreeing with my point - it's long overdue.
However, the rest of your post is total nonsense.

Uh huh.

I agreed on two points by the way. The second one was your massive simple-mindedness.

That works swimmingly for all but the ones hurt and killed by those irrational and unreasonable people.
And those are precisely the ones the restrictions are intended to protect.

Shall we continue playing?

How simple minded does using twenties of thousands of grieving parents make you?

Simple is as simple does, but massively simple is just excruciatingly funny.
How is that even remotely similar to enlisting the grief of a single set of parents?
Do a little more research and come up with something at least a tad applicable.

Uh huh.

I agreed on two points by the way. The second one was your massive simple-mindedness.

Shall we continue playing?
I'm sure you will continue.
Let me help: you are looking for when I played on the misery of a set of grieving parents.

After all, that's actually the point we were discussing.
Good luck.

I'm sure you will continue.
Let me help: you are looking for when I played on the misery of a set of grieving parents.

After all, that's actually the point we were discussing.
Good luck.
I'll settle for all the times you stand corpses up to support your arguments, which is merely a variation of the simpleminded theme you're taking issue with. Like I said, your logic (if we're gracious enough to call it that) is as malleable as your ethics.

Why? The victims didn’t have any say Their **** was destroyed. Do you also say “tough ****” when a tornado mows down several towns?

How many destroyed towns / cities have you seen where the tornado ( by all standards an act of nature ) was directly the cause of one party’s leadership for decades ? Let me see if I can wrap my head around this , one party has completely controlled, led and set polices for longer than I’ve been alive ( in most urban cities ) directly leading up to riots caused by these policies and a lack of response allowing the cities to be burned down and looted .. and they want the feds ( we the tax payers ) to bail them out ? Does that about sum it up ?

OC is now 5 minutes into his frantic search.
Why should I be frantic? Those of us who aren't simple-minded recognize the self-contradiction in your posts. You decried the use of the emotional appeals to the deceased as simple-minded. The frantic one here is you, trying to decouple your original criticism with a fine tooth comb. lol

How many destroyed towns / cities have you seen where the tornado ( by all standards an act of nature ) was directly the cause of one party’s leadership for decades ? Let me see if I can wrap my head around this , one party has completely controlled, led and set polices for longer than I’ve been alive ( in most urban cities ) directly leading up to riots caused by these policies and a lack of response allowing the cities to be burned down and looted .. and they want the feds ( we the tax payers ) to bail them out ? Does that about sum it up ?
I literally have no idea why this always gets brushed over. These police brutality issues are almost 100% in democrat/leftist cities, yet it's us racist white right-wingers that are the issue.

It’s really hard to grasp how someone’s mind can work like his but therein lies the problem with what we’re facing. Mental illness is real.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
I'll settle for all the times you stand corpses up to support your arguments, which is merely a variation of the simpleminded theme you're taking issue with. Like I said, your logic (if we're gracious enough to call it that) is as malleable as your ethics.
LOL.......
That's the closest you have ever come to admitting defeat.....I'll take it.

Plus...A bunch of corpses can be one of the best ways to support an argument.
2d concrete holding firm.

I literally have no idea why this always gets brushed over. These police brutality issues are almost 100% in democrat/leftist cities, yet it's us racist white right-wingers that are the issue.

Just wait until Cuomo starts his hard push for the feds ( us) , to bail out New York or to be factual NYC and it’s “ ClusterF” they have going on . It will make Minnesota look like a spare change .

Reactions: Orangeburst
Just wait until Cuomo starts his hard push for the feds ( us) , to bail out New York or to be factual NYC and it’s “ ClusterF” they have going on . It will make Minnesota look like a spare change .

Here's another one.

Democrats are the party of 'antiracism' and all, yet they (among others):
1. voted within their own primary down to a bunch of crusty old (actually racist) white dudes
2. support the genocide of blacks via Planned Parenthood
3. directly underfund protective programs and schools only in black communities
4. have leaders that have called blacks everything from 'superpredators' to 'you ain't black' [if they don't vote dem]
5. literally led the entire pro-slavery push in the Civil War period
6. didn't have their first black congressional rep until 1934, 60+ years after the first black R

You've got a party and structure on the left whose entire goal is to remove agency for black people and treat them like animals, and dingbats that flow right along because 'antiracist'.

Why should I be frantic? Those of us who aren't simple-minded recognize the self-contradiction in your posts. You decried the use of the emotional appeals to the deceased as simple-minded. The frantic one here is you, trying to decouple your original criticism with a fine tooth comb. lol
You are completely void of nuance of thought.
Let me help you out:

A teenager is killed in an auto accident at a busy intersection.
The grieving parents are used by those supporting changes to the intersection.

Twenty-three people are killed in 16 different accidents in a 2 month period at an intersection.
Those numbers are used by those supporting changes to the intersection.

Most people can see the difference between the two scenarios, you evidently cannot.

LOL.......
That's the closest you have ever come to admitting defeat.....I'll take it.

Plus...A bunch of corpses can be one of the best ways to support an argument.
2d concrete holding firm.
If that's what you need to safe face, have at it. (Although I note where you stopped responding. lol)

You are completely void of nuance of thought.
Let me help you out:

A teenager is killed in an auto accident at a busy intersection.
The grieving parents are used by those supporting changes to the intersection.

Twenty-three people are killed in 16 different accidents in a 2 month period at an intersection.
Those numbers are used by those supporting changes to the intersection.

Most people can see the difference between the two scenarios, you evidently cannot.
So we're back to your other hypocrisy? It's still your contention that a small statistical occurrence is much ado about "nothing"?

And the problem with your response is that you didn'tquote statistics in any of the posts I quoted. You made emotional appeals, so... It was just a variant on the theme of simple mindedness--i.e. emoting as opposed to making rational arguments.

But back to the statistical "nothing". Is that really the rock you want to take a stand on?

How is that even remotely similar to enlisting the grief of a single set of parents?
Do a little more research and come up with something at least a tad applicable.

Dude just because every other parent whose kids have been duped by the leftist organizations have not come on television it doesn't mean they are not being indoctrinated. You are calling this man a liar that he cares nothing about these leftist movements but his kid slipped out and became a victim of one. Then the wretched elected leaders were no one to be found to explain what was being done about it. Do you know why? Because they were complicit in this anarchy. It just proves this BS lie the left is trying to tell and sell to people is all evolved from an evil place.

Reactions: Wireless1
So we're back to your other hypocrisy? It's still your contention that a small statistical occurrence is much ado about "nothing"?

And the problem with your response is that you didn'tquote statistics in any of the posts I quoted. You made emotional appeals, so... It was just a variant on the theme of simple mindedness--i.e. emoting as opposed to making rational arguments.

But back to the statistical "nothing". Is that really the rock you want to take a stand on?
My contention was/is that the whole Seattle story was much ado about nothing.
Grossly and intentionally overplayed by the right wing media.

Actually, your contention was that it was "nothing" because it wasn't statistically significant. Do I need to go back and quote, or will you discuss in an intellectually honest way this time?

I asked you how that logic reflected in the statistical significance of unarmed blacks killed by law enforcement.

You never circled back around to that one for some odd reason.

Again... You don't use logic. You create useful talking points for each discussion without the fore-or-hindsight to realize how dishonest and stupid it makes you look.

You have a nice day, now. K?

If the exact event occurred but it was Hells Angels, First Baptist Church of Seattle or Alabama Fan that we’re the occupying group would you feel the same?

If the exact event occurred but it was Hells Angels, First Baptist Church of Seattle or Alabama Fan that we’re the occupying group would you feel the same?
Pretty much. The ultimate objective (even though everyone knows it will not be reached) would factor in.

VN Store

Back