Henry T's Cousin Fires Back

There are a few nut cases in every rabid fan base.. it’s just the way it will always be. Does he think bama doesn’t have those people? Lol
I think their fans might even be a little worse. The tide fans getting real jail time about Bama

Reactions: A.J.
At Vol fans.

Who gives a S**t about whatTou Tou's cousin had to say. Are you freakn kidding me. Is this really on here. THIS has happened EVERYWHERE in the country as far as fanbase. My 12 year old has never had anything to cheer about with UT football !!! But,He loved, I mean loved Henry ! Shame these BOY'S today will never understand this. So go ahead and take yo money and prance on out on the feild with yo little crimson Tou Tou on ! Oh yea, don't forget yo po little cousin , if your fortunate enough to really get paid !

Pretty tone deaf of Maurer to retweet also.
Were any arrests made? I know authorities don’t take these types of threats lightly. If not, was it all just really hearsay? Besides me, I’m not sure there are many people technologically savvy enough to make those types of threats untraceable. And no, it was not me. I was too busy hoping the light would eventually come on and he would start performing.[/QUOTE
There are knuckleheads in EVERY fanbase. It's not unique to Tennessee fans, but convenient for him to insinuate.
I just thought it was ironic. I dnt think they truly understand Bama at all. Their fans are just like our's, if not worse bc they actually win. HT better not play bad in a UT upset bc he would truly find out what a crazy fan base is.

I don't care what Henry T or his cousin thinks - or his mother or his brother or his dad or his best friend. For him to transfer to alabama it shows EXACTLY how much he cared for Tennessee. He cared for the University of Tennessee not one bit, and for that I am glad to see him gone. If ANYONE could come to Tennessee and then put on an alabama jersey, they don't love Tennessee.
Amen

Fans should have never taken their frustrations out on any of the players.
BM would have been better off if he just STFU. Dont tweet, retweet, dont do anything, mind your own business. You dont walk up to your mom and add your 2 cents while she is chewing out your sibling. If you are smart, you leave the room. He should be focused on leading the guys that are there. Who cares what HT does, he aint in your locker room. Instead he co-signs for the enemy. He should expect everything that comes his way bc he asked for it.

I hate that I agree with his cousin here. Hard to care about loyalty to a fan base that treats its players like JG was treated. Although the other half of me says it’s hard to switch on your brothers in the locker room like that. But the whole JG situation has left a sour taste in my mouth about calling myself a vol fan and associating with that. Terrible but I’m hoping we can be better
I blame the coaches. Him sitting on the bench would have kept him from going through that crap. He wasn’t very good, but they kept throwing him out there to the wolves.

Just doesn’t move my emotions meter much but I will say there are very few venues today where one can issue a death threat to anyone actually and not be apprehended quickly. Not questioning whether it happened or not - just the apparent lack of investigation is interesting.

VN Store

Back