Henry To'oto'o insta QB change?

Dont do Twitter but this is not good for team unity if true.

Ouch!
It’s Instagram. Interesting change from the multiple POA I usually log on there for.

Reactions: NEO
JG has basically handed the last two games away on a silver platter to the opposing team. I’m sure all the players are tired of it. We could’ve played Bailey the past two weeks and gotten the same results. At least he would be getting live game reps.

Yeah not a good look at all. Disappointing to see HT to do that.

Hope he is right though.
Dissapointed?? Hell im glad to see it. Goes to show it ain’t just fans that are tired of this sh&Z show Pruitt has going.
And for all the “coach see’s em in practice every day “. Excuse makers, so do the defensive players and they probably got a better idea who would be harder to stop

It shows a public disapproval of the QB by the leader of the defense.

I ain't saying it's a bad thing but clearly causes a house divided.

Defense is sick of the offense causing them to lose and then a D line coach gets fired which will upset many D players and they will question why an O coach wasn't fired.

Anyone who has played sports has dealt with opposing factions in a locker room and this can cause a team to fall apart from within.
If everyone in America including the entire team can see that JG is a problem and causing the team to lose. But for some odd reason most likely over pride the coach won't admit he was wrong and make a change. Then the person causing the divide is Pruitt. Not the team.

This is starting to get the feeling of a sinking ship. This team could very well be split or lost. If Pruitt continues to put JG out there, I am afraid there could be guys entering the transfer portal. Also, when the fans boo JG, how is Pruitt gonna respond? I believe Pruitt is skating on some thin ice here.
Agreed

Reactions: bpalmer28
This is starting to get the feeling of a sinking ship. This team could very well be split or lost. If Pruitt continues to put JG out there, I am afraid there could be guys entering the transfer portal. Also, when the fans boo JG, how is Pruitt gonna respond? I believe Pruitt is skating on some thin ice here.
It feels like Pruitt is going to lose the team if he doesn’t make the change.

Here's the thing, I seriously do not think any QB on the roster can play as bad as JG. I haven't seen it with Maurer, Shrout or Bailey. Small sample sizes. But seriously do we really think any of them will cause 6 turnovers in one and a half games? No way.
Believe it or not, Shrout is worse

Reactions: k-town_king

Sure seems that way. I hate to say it but it looks like Pruitt has lost the team. Not a good situation.

Reactions: JacketVol and 08Vol

VN Store

Back