Henry To'oto'o insta QB change?

There is a difference between addressing an issue and taking a team issue public. I do not know HT’s intent with his post. If he is defying his head coach in a public domain by calling for a QB change, then I do not see that as leadership at all. Leadership would be leading a face-to-face discussion with the coaches.
I guarantee he has had multiple face to face interactions. To’o To’o wants to win by any means possible. I respect his decision and it’s time for Bailey to get baptized by fire. Covid has killed us but we can still rebound and rebound quickly.

Reactions: TitanicVolz
When have you seen Maurer out there? You are sick of seeing someone play that hasn't played this year? How exactly does that work? Are you JG's uncle?
I saw him last year! Same offense last year as this year. I can’t stand JG but he is a better option in my opinion. I say one more first half of JG and then Bailey goes in 2nd half against the second team Bama defense. Get the live game reps and prepare for Arkansas.

Horrible. don’t start this kid against Alabama. he might get shell shocked and not recover. should have started against KY. get some real game meaningful reps in first. lest hope he can live up to those five stars
he was less ready for KY than he would be for Bama. Oddly enough, KY's defense ranks higher than Bama's right now too. go figure

I think the reality is JG starts, and Bailey (maybe Maurer) replaces him at some point during the Bama game, then starts going forward. Just look how much better Georgia and Missouri have been since changing QBs during the season, also South Carolina not going with the incumbent QB has looked much better than last year.

I think that is exactly what will happen as well except maybe JT and not Mauer along with HB... although I'm a little concerned at the fan base reaction when Pruitt rolls JG out on the field to start

I saw him last year! Same offense last year as this year. I can’t stand JG but he is a better option in my opinion. I say one more first half of JG and then Bailey goes in 2nd half against the second team Bama defense. Get the live game reps and prepare for Arkansas.

I’m sure HB wants to play Bama’s 1st team and doesn’t give 2 craps about fans that want Pruitt to baby him and protect him against the big and bad Bama D. A true competitor, a winner wants to compete at the highest level. They want to beat the best at their best. They don’t want to be shielded like they’re some little sissy. I’m sure if HB heard fans talking about Pruitt shielding him from the big and bad Bama 1st string he’d give you and those fans an ear full of unpleasant verbiage.

he was less ready for KY than he would be for Bama. Oddly enough, KY's defense ranks higher than Bama's right now too. go figure
That demonstrates the limitations of statistics. UK is decent on defense despite their record. BAMA is good, with great coaching.

Maurer was a true freshman. You cannot base what he will do this year on last year’s limited opportunities. By that logic Peyton Manning would not have played beyond his NFL rookie year after throwing 26 interceptions.

I guarantee he has had multiple face to face interactions. To’o To’o wants to win by any means possible. I respect his decision and it’s time for Bailey to get baptized by fire. Covid has killed us but we can still rebound and rebound quickly.
You guarantee he has discussed a QB change with Pruitt on multiple occasions?!?

I'm not entirely sure UT can beat Vandy with JG. UGA showed the gameplan that boxes UT in and makes JG the limit on UT's O. Other teams will do the same thing all year long... and UK proved you don't have to have UGA's talent to make it work.

Nah, that's not JG's style. He'll have some miracle game against Arkansas or Auburn, 400 yards and 4 great TD passes, give everyone hope for a bit, then come back and have a 5 turnover game where he's fumbling the ball without even being hit, or throwing INTs into quadruple coverage even though he has 3 wide-open receivers.

That's the lesson I've learned on JG. Everytime he "turns the corner", it turns out he forgot his keys and has to go back.

I'm ready to ride the season out with Bailey / Maurer at this point. It's a lost season anyway with Covid. Might as well play for the future.

Last edited:
So does Tee Martin have any eligibility left🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️anything better than my blind granny at qb.JG more than capable of beating the cupcakes but he will never beat the top contenders period!Hes fought his ass off and I got nothing but respect for the kid but Henry T and his HB5 message is most def a bat signal.Henry tore into the Ds ass Sat.Reminsence of the old Al Wilson days.I promise if Bailey can be half decent or whoever at qb can sustain sum drives put sum points up our defense is on par and will compete.Gotta score sum effin points tho,coaching staff deserves blame we needed a transfer If these guys were so unprepared.Can if beans is a can of beans,doesn’t change over a year!!Can we get sum respect for Dobbs cause if not for him u imagine how far we would have sunk by now..

VN Store

Back