Henry T to alabama (potentially)

My point is that the kid will not get meaningful playing time, especially when the game is still competitive. He will be buried on the depth chart.......little more than practice fodder.......yes, saban would offer a skolly if he has one to burn. I suppose in some twisted way it would make that victory cigar a little sweeter on the third Saturday in October.
He’s not in the business of burning a counter if he doesn’t think the guy will contribute... he just lost Dylan Moses he probably wants a mike with 2 years experience calling in plays!

He’s not in the business of burning a counter if he doesn’t think the guy will contribute... he just lost Dylan Moses he probably wants a mike with 2 years experience calling in plays!
I'm sure he does but Henry ain't the one.....not even close

In fairness to HT and his family it came down to us and Bama during his recruitment. I hope he stays but UT football is a clusterfxxx program right now and there's nothing out there which says HT had anything to do with it. I do wish him well no matter what and I'll never forget that stop of the RB at UK his freshman year.
You know we paid that SOB big money don’t you?

A bitch move to be a starting LB on a likely national championship team and exponentially improving his draft stock? Its a smart move. It sucks for us. But we suck. It is what it is.
Taking big money from us changes the perception. It is a bitch move and Henry T and his family are completely without class if everything we suspect turns out to be true.

Reactions: Volfan1000
They wouldn’t be making the effort to recruit him if they didn’t think he could be a starter

Yeah, I guess but I don't see how he fits in at bammer.

HT was already small, then lost wieght to get faster" and got ran over by a qb. Unfortunately, the bammers are bigger and faster. I get he is trying to improve his draft stock and if he can get much significant playing time then he will. I am just don't see how he would fit. Maybe he moves to some sort of free safety?

Not sure his coverage skills are up to bammers standards.

HT was already small, then lost wieght to get faster" and got ran over by a qb. Unfortunately, the bammers are bigger and faster. I get he is trying to improve his draft stock and if he can get much significant playing time then he will. I am just don't see how he would fit. Maybe he moves to some sort of free safety?

He is not safety fast, no way.

Good luck to him. I’m sure he’ll enjoy playing on kickoff coverage and in the fourth quarter when they’re up 40.

This ^

the bammers do as they please with no threat of reprisal because they are bigger than the Conference itself and are not subject to the same rules as the rest of us........bammers are despicable vermin who should receive the death penalty for their crimes, but the NCAA fears lordsaban.
Agree 100% Pruitt got caught with what he was doing under Saban. He just didn't start this without knowing how it works but apparently didn't figure out how Saban gets away with it. 😆

VN Store

Back