Henry T to alabama (potentially)

These comments are an example of a toxic fan base for a toxic university. This young man needs to make the best decision for his future without dealing with this bs. You would think with majority of us being adults we would carry ourselves as such. At the end of the day we are fans and this is only a game we should not be wishing the kid breaks his leg.
Going to bammer is not a good decision......he will be used as a tackling dummy by saban, never see the field except in mop up time, then cast aside; I have no ill will toward the athlete, just that tainted, stained University he might chose to attend

If the family took money then I have no sympathy or respect for him or the Dad. Then the Dad makes an arrogant statement like the one attached in the OP. A complete lack of integrity. I will not shed a tear for any misfortune (short of death or a life threatening illness) that comes there way.
Rather or not they took money shouldn't have anything to do with the way we as Tennessee fans carry ourselves. The way majority are dealing with this is classless.

Reactions: Wireless1 and vol66
Rather or not they took money shouldn't have anything to do with the way we as Tennessee fans carry ourselves. The way majority are dealing with this is classless.
It’s the Dads post that opens the family up to our wrath. It’s the definition of hypocrisy knowing (without proof at the moment) they likely were given large sums of money and now are bolting when things turned bad. I stand by my comments.

Going to bammer is not a good decision......he will be used as a tackling dummy by saban, never see the field except in mop up time, then cast aside; I have no ill will toward the athlete, just that tainted, stained University he might chose to attend
You think saban is using a scholarship on a player that may be one and done (if the SEC allows intraconference transfers) to be a tackling dummy? You think saban would bring in a junior player just for fun?

Reactions: adowns and Remy
I know the kid is trying to get into the league but damn......this would be a kick in the nuts. Of all schools anywhere but bama!!!

In fairness to HT and his family it came down to us and Bama during his recruitment. I hope he stays but UT football is a clusterfxxx program right now and there's nothing out there which says HT had anything to do with it. I do wish him well no matter what and I'll never forget that stop of the RB at UK his freshman year.

Reactions: CJBlaze and vol66
Well you know they give out the Ruth Chris bag so he’s probably game. Step up from Mickey D’s..

You think saban is using a scholarship on a player that may be one and done (if the SEC allows intraconference transfers) to be a tackling dummy? You think saban would bring in a junior player just for fun?
My point is that the kid will not get meaningful playing time, especially when the game is still competitive. He will be buried on the depth chart.......little more than practice fodder.......yes, saban would offer a skolly if he has one to burn. I suppose in some twisted way it would make that victory cigar a little sweeter on the third Saturday in October.

Basilio had this weeks and weeks ago. He was like, Saban your number one in the nation and your trying to get one of our few best players !!! WTH!!! He went on a rant. Lol

Yeah, f*** this guy if he goes to Bama. Nothing but respect for players and transferring but this is a b**** move.
A bitch move to be a starting LB on a likely national championship team and exponentially improving his draft stock? Its a smart move. It sucks for us. But we suck. It is what it is.

VN Store

Back