Henry T staying...

From a roster perspective, things look promising. If you can fire Pruitt with a reduced buyout and put Steele / Ansley in place to run your defense with billy Napier or Hugh Freeze as the head man and leading the offense, Tennessee wins 10 games next year.

From a roster perspective, things look promising. If you can fire Pruitt with a reduced buyout and put Steele / Ansley in place to run your defense with billy Napier or Hugh Freeze as the head man and leading the offense, Tennessee wins 10 games next year.

CJP will win enough next year to get another year.

I think he’s fired by Tuesday at the latest.
I don’t think so now. Other than your hope he is fired , what do you have? For as many well known sports pundits and then insiders here on VN that state he will be fired there is about an equal number stating he will remain.

Last edited:
You're gonna be embarrassed. I just read from a couple different posters on here, with real connections, not only eill Pruitt not be fired, but he'll end up as one of the greatest coaches in UT history. Go ahead and put your name on the check, cause that ibfo is money. Came straight from the only believable football thread around.

VN Store

Back