Henry T staying...

Man gtfoh Fulmer did it in the 90s ask me how I know. Fulmer knew now. Ask me how I know. The weak perspective comes from you playing naive. Fulmer was aiding in the process and the mid major lady chancellor got scared and told the NCAA. When you know who you are and what’s got to happen to make a program you get it done. Just look at LSU, Kansas, and Arizona in men basketball. They told the FBI and NCAA to kick rocks and gth away from their coaches and campus. UT has been ok with being lil brothers of the poor and not competing for anything other than a bowl game whether it’s the Liberty bowl or the toilet bowl. CJP and CPF were moving hand in hand which is the real reason he’s retiring. Now you have a mass exodus of players and now truly no coach in America wants to touch this job or trust this administration. It’s all a damn joke
Ill bite

How do you know?

L
This is what many fools wanted now accept the repercussions. There won't be players to field a team lmao. Guys CJP was doing what he learned at real BIG time programs. Unfortunately midmorning UT told on itself vs defending itself like a BIG boy normally does. Now we'll be fighting to get real talent on the yard that will be different makers or to kp the ones that could be the bridge players. You think you're embarrassed now just wait til you watch the team and coaching hire because nobody wants the job due to circumstances and lack of trust by a woman chancellor who knows nothing about BIG time sports or what it takes to win. The laughing stock continues

Don't need anyone to help my program hv you not noticed we hv kids in every state now and at almost most of the P5 level schools. We never depended on UT for anything. As far as coaches coming to Knoxville good luck with that.

Absolutely right. What a amateur-ish mistake Tennessee has made yet again. Totally agree with you.

Reactions: de1conley

VN Store

Back